Blood-C

I’m still not very happy with this series. It really doesn’t seem to be going anywhere. But I do love the artwork.

So…ep 6 never went up…

[quote=ZakuAce]
So…ep 6 never went up…[/quote]

I don’t believe it aired yet in Japan. That would be why it wasn’t online at Niconico.

Episode 6:

spoiler

That is one messed up way to do away with the annoying twins. It’s starting to take a more serious tone. Though I noticed this episode had a lot of black and white blocking over the gore. Nene getting her head chewed on and the crunching sound was kind of gross. Not sure being able to see it would have made it any less so, but still what is up with the censoring now?

Dang it I clicked on the spoiler, only read the first line, suddenly want to watch episode.

spoiler

I actually found that part to be almost hilariously funny, due to it being very reminiscent of a pretty large spoiler in another series I semi-recently watched.

spoiler

Yeah, this episode did seem pretty heavily censored, at least for the Nene part. The Nono part was censored as well, but definitely not as much as the Nene part.

Though it does beg the question as to why the censoring for the twins, and not for others, say like, the workers from ep. 04.

Episode 6:
All I have to say is it is about damn time. The fight(the second one) was the best one of the series so far, and really had this been episode 3 this show would not be as hated I believe. The creators waited to long.

Episode 6 –

I think this series may not be a lost cause after all. And it sure took long enough!

spoiler

I am also beginning to wonder if Saya is in some kind of controlled environment and if the people around her, such as her father, Fumito, Tokizane, and even her teacher are really her handlers. It is definitely getting interesting.

Finished up ep. 07

Looks like it’s fallen back to being kind of bleh, especially after the last 2 eps.

[details=spoiler]It’s also looking more and more like this is kind of an indirect sequal to the B:TLV movie.

Like I mentioned in my ep. 05 post, her flashbacks seem to be scenes from the movie, along with what that monster was saying in this episode.
That’s what it’s looking like.[/details]

One thing I’m really enjoying about this series though, is the OP.

Ep 7

WATANUKI!!!

That is all.

And interesting interview with the director (Tsutomu Mizushima) and screenwriter (Junichi Fujisaku)

[size=16]Interview with Tsutomu Mizushima[/size]

[size=16]Interview with Junichi Fujisaku[/size]

Finished up ep. 08

More information seeping out, and an exciting end.
But with the pace that they seem to be releasing information, I really don’t see how they can end this in 12 episodes without cramming.
Sure, there’s a movie after this, but we don’t even know what part of the story that will cover, or if it’s a spinoff, or recap.

[details=spoiler]As for this episode…
Like some of us may have assumed, Fumito & Tadayoshi are indeed feeding Saya blood.

It’s amusing in a sad cliche sort of way, but I had to laugh at how seriously dense and air-headed they made Saya in this.

Shin’ichiro admitted his feeling for Saya, and she’s just too stupid to catch on.

I also find it amusing, that for being the “hero” of the story, she lets a lot people die before really doing anything effective.

Later, an Elder Bairn shows up at school.
Saya hesitates for far too long, and at least half of her classmates get slaughered in the classroom, right before her eyes, before she even decides to do anything about it.[/details]

Ep 7
This show has gotten a lot better, but it’s way to late to save the series, that interviewer says I will want to rewatch the show after finishing, I call bulls***. Anyway like I said better, well except…

[details=spoiler]Saya is the worst heroine ever, she can’t save anyone, and the next time preview implies that everyone in the class is toast.

Notice the teacher isn’t in the class either, of course she is evil.[/details]

[quote=TheCoffeeGod]
Finished up ep. 08

More information seeping out, and an exciting end.
But with the pace that they seem to be releasing information, I really don’t see how they can end this in 12 episodes without cramming.
Sure, there’s a movie after this, but we don’t even know what part of the story that will cover, or if it’s a spinoff, or recap.

[details=spoiler]As for this episode…
Like some of us may have assumed, Fumito & Tadayoshi are indeed feeding Saya blood.

It’s amusing in a sad cliche sort of way, but I had to laugh at how seriously dense and air-headed they made Saya in this.

Shin’ichiro admitted his feeling for Saya, and she’s just too stupid to catch on.

I also find it amusing, that for being the “hero” of the story, she lets a lot people die before really doing anything effective.

Later, an Elder Bairn shows up at school.
Saya hesitates for far too long, and at least half of her classmates get slaughered in the classroom, right before her eyes, before she even decides to do anything about it.[/details][/quote]

I agree with you. Although they are hinting at more of Saya’s story, I don’t see how they can bring it all together with only a few episodes left.

[details=spoiler]I still think the adults in her life are her handlers. I know why Fumito has been preparing her meals now too. And I agree with you Coffee God that some of the things she remembers does look like the original movie. I am also curious about this experiment they refer to and a dog that grants wishes (He kind of reminds me of another wish granting animal in another recent story! :lol:).

This Saya is a weak one, no matter that the director wanted to show her with a gentle nature. She did take too much time to react to the classroom situation, but it was also interesting that the teacher wasn’t there, nor was Tokizane.

Another thing I wonder about is the fact that “bairn” is the Scottish word for “child”. I wonder how this will tie in as well. I really hope they don’t cram things in to the last few episodes.[/details]

Wicca you are misreading the dog here is the dog explanation

spoiler

The dog is voiced by Jun Fukuyama, this person has also voiced another Clamp character, Watanuki from xxxHolic, Watanuki has been known to show up in different Clamp stories because he can sort of jump dimensions. Watanuki is from xxxHolic and he ends up owning a shop that grants wishes. He also shows up in another Clamp show you might know Kobato So yeah the dog is Watanuki.

Finished up ep. 09

Wow…

[details=spoiler]Not satisfied with last weeks body count, they just go ahead and kill off the rest of her classmates this episode.

And not only that, Saya winds up killing one herself, and he was even in the clear, outside running away, and died by falling glass from a window.

Saya doesn’t even bother to change until the very last of her classmates dies.[/details]

I’ll stick with this until the end since it’s only 12 episodes, but seriously, after the last two episodes, I’ve actually seriously contemplated dropping this series.

Ep 9

spoiler

Dang just kill everyone why don’t you. I can’t even blame Saya for these, a guy has glass fall on him, I mean come on, and NO ONE RUNS IN THIS SHOW. I am almost starting to believe our lead isn’t even a real Saya the way Watanuki keeps asking for her name.

Ep.9

Everybody gets killed directly ,but the one guy who a piece of glass impales him in the head just as he had almost escaped.

If this was more then 12 episodes I’d probably have stopped watching , but since it’s only 12 I’ll keep watching.

Finished up ep. 10

Somehow, in the back of my mind, I knew something like this would happen.

[details=spoiler]So it looks like the teacher is possibly a bad guy.

And the twins are back.

And watching the preview, it might actually be an interesting episode.[/details]

Ep.11
They posted a day early even though it says it was posted tomorrow.

:huh: