Breaking News Bulletin Board

What in the secret society of skull and crossbones are you talking about? :thinking: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :male_detective:‍♂ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull: :skull_and_crossbones:

2 Likes

April 8, 2019 7:19 p.m. ET

Apr 8, 2019

2 Likes

Maybe keep out folks who have the measles?

The 2nd article says it is Orthodox Jews and Somalians who, because they don’t vaccinate, are catching the sickness. On the local news I saw it reported that people traveling to Israel were also bringing it back, which is surprising as I think of Israel as being a higher-end country.

I saw that New York has gone nuts and, because 150 Orthodox Jews have come down with the sickness (oh ahahahah :roll_eyes:) , one of its counties is banning non-vaccinated people from going anywhere in public. Pretty sure that ain’t legal, and what’s the problem?

Folks who don’t want to vaccinate get the disease and deal with it, folks who do vaccinate don’t get the disease, and the minority who can neither vaccinate nor survive the disease can be the ones to stay home, like the Bubble Boy from Seinfeld.

BTW, from an epidemiological standpoint, what makes those who can’t get immunized different from those who won’t get immunized?

2 Likes

This reminds me that my relatives who work with certain sectors of the public had to not only get booster shots but had to get immunized against diseases that have been allegedly eradicated in the USA.

With all this news about these disease outbreaks, I fear we’ll all have to start getting jabbed with a battery of those crazy shots:

dr_hibbert_shots_button_applicator_terror_sweat

2 Likes

This sorta made my day in a sadistic way.

2019-04-09T17:29:00Z

4 Likes

2019-04-10T13:37:00Z

4 Likes

2019-04-10T16:15:00Z

3 Likes

Moral of this story is apparently not to get your cell phone out in class.

2019-04-12T15:09:00Z

1 Like

Okay, why the hell does CNN have WebVR?

1 Like

2019-04-12T23:30:00Z

1 Like

Cherizard fled the apartment complex in a Nissan Altima

I think I’ve been exposed to too much Pokemon as I totally misread the perp’s name.

With no one having the same surname in this story, I’m very confused about who’s whom. Despite the age difference of one year, is the girl who got shot the daughter mentioned in that tweet?

…of course the perp blames the gun for his actions. Whatever happened to personal responsibility?

2 Likes

From what I can gather, the little girl who got shot was his daughter, may she rest in peace :pray:. May her mother and aunt as well :pray: :pray::pray:

Btw @celestial_being, you’re not the only one with the Charizard / Cherizard misread. It’s even worse when hearing the news reporter say his name…

2 Likes

April 15, 2019

Very sad to see this happen to such an incredible piece of history.

1 Like
3 Likes

This is why I never answer my door when there’s someone I don’t know.

2019-04-16T09:35:00Z

2 Likes

2019-04-16T17:21:00Z

2 Likes

2019-04-16T21:04:00Z