Breaking News Bulletin Board

This saddens me but I applaud his upbeat spirit in the face of this news. He’s been hosting Jeopardy just slightly passed my whole life so far and beyond that, I’ve really been enjoying him on many other shows like Classic Concentration, High Rollers and Double Dare. I’m wishing him all the best of luck in the world that he will fight this. He’s simply amazing and it wouldn’t be the same without him in television land.

7 Likes

Hopefully he can beat this, and continue to host Jeopardy for the remainder of his contract.

I wonder who could replace him? He’s pretty iconic, much like Pat & Vanna on Wheel of Fortune (I do remember when Chuck Woolery & Susan Stafford hosted Wheel though)

5 Likes

March 10, 2019

1 Like

^^^

March 11, 2019

1 Like

March 12, 2019

2 Likes

March 13, 2019

2 Likes

I knew there was some corruption, but not to this extent - this makes me physically ill.

2 Likes

March 15, 2019

5 Likes

March 25, 2019

1 Like

Europe just passed sweeping new copyright rules that Big Tech hates

March 26, 2019

March 26, 2019

MARCH 26, 2019 / 10:35 AM

MARCH 26, 2019

As per usual, “It’s not who you are, it’s who you know.” I wonder if FoxDisney will “Terrence Howard” this guy, since the story goes that he staged his hate crime & terrorist attack just to get more $, which would be something since Howard is of course a star in Empire.

This is gonna get awkward as YouTube shows that you can easily achieve this same effect easily using just your fingers.

1 Like

I just noticed that Google plus is restricted to consumers now

Didn’t really use it so I doesn’t affect me

1 Like

Are you referring to this?

March 21, 2019

2 Likes

That means I’ll give Bing a run

Wait, Bing has a social network?

1 Like

Probably they might secretly have one that they use to communicate to each other so it not open to the public

1 Like

April 8, 2019

3 Likes

Better safe than sorry!

2 Likes

With last month being Womens’ History Month, I was reminded that in WW2 the USA was teaching both male and female high school students marksmanship as part of the “Victory Corps” (which nowadays sounds a little like something from Starship Troopers :wink: )

What was reported as a person entering Batavia High School with a rifle Monday morning may actually have been a student with a baseball bat or umbrella

Well then, why such certainty that it was ever a rifle and not, say, a shotgun? :roll_eyes:

So the students got a multi-hour delayed opening for school because someone hit peak “concern culture”?

2 Likes