Starting to think

Dragoon is not coming back.

Last online
313 days ago

Yeah, Iā€™m afraid you might be right. Itā€™s just not the same around here without him. I donā€™t have anyone to talk about industry stuff with. :frowning:

And yet, looking through the community, TAN still considers him ā€˜popularā€™. How nice. :slight_smile:

I guess his new job is going really well. I always hold out hope heā€™ll at least visit us one day. He just might be surprised how much the community has grown here. Weā€™ve got more posters on a regular basis than we used to.

should he still hold moderator status, or is it just a memorial to him?

Olā€™ Goonyā€¦ yea, itā€™s a bummer he doesnā€™t stop by every once in a while. That one can hold a very good conversation.

I have every confidence that he will return someday! Never say neverā€¦

[quote=Haissan]
should he still hold moderator status, or is it just a memorial to him?[/quote]

Looking to move up in the world, Haissan?

[quote=LadyOfWicca]
I have every confidence that he will return someday! Never say neverā€¦[/quote]

Thatā€™s right and regardless of what the future holds, he wouldnā€™t ever forget about us. I just hope heā€™s being given the same amount of love that we all did here.

I didnā€™t know em, but itā€™s obvious he will be missed. At the same time, someone should call his arse and tell him to get on here. Whatā€™s a few minutes here and there? Reallyā€¦

Update

3 Likes

Far too long ;_;

3 Likes

Agreed. At least a quick visit to say ā€œhiā€ would have been nice.

I almost want to hire a detective!

2 Likes

Iā€™m honestly shocked but probably isnā€™t unexpected. Even though I quit the [as] boards in January 2009, I did make a brief return in October '09 just to see what was upā€¦only to see big changes back then but I still saw some familiar posters.

You know the more I think about it, it sure wouldā€™ve been nice to see him as a regular poster here even if not as a Moderator, but I suppose life just keeps you away.

Yea, changes come along and sometimes they put a strain on free time. I donā€™t doubt heā€™ll pass back through some day.

People always show up when you least expect them. lol