Caption This!

[quote=“Rai” post=125686]NEXT!

[/quote]

When you visit Popeyes in Kakariko Village, this IS the wicked chicken.

Haha, redshirt gets the nod this week, atta go!

NEXT!

1 Like

A nosebleed?! Then what’s that thing on this side of its face??

1 Like

[size=5]I think you added too many cranberries to the bread again, Marie![/size]

1 Like

[quote=“Rai” post=126106]

[/quote]

I knew that Maria Holic marathon was a bad idea.

“Guess he heard that Sentai licensed Qwaser of Stigmata.”

1 Like

[/quote]

Bakeries are evil! They gave me bread already gone bad.

You’ll never take me alive! My brethren in the Secret Loaf Society will avenge my Sacrifice to the Gods of Yeast! Viva La Pumpernickel!!!

1 Like

Looking back, when he said, “Put our service to the test,” I should not have responded with, “Oh just kill yourself.”

1 Like

[size=5]
My fruit-jam brings all the bread to the barn! And their yeast, it’s better than yours![/size]

1 Like

[quote=“Snowy Stampede” post=126137]

[/quote]

I knew that Maria Holic marathon was a bad idea.[/quote]

HA! Nice. Snowy wins this one (mostly because Maria Holic is one of my guilty pleasures.)

NEXT!

1 Like

[quote=“Rai” post=126439]NEXT!

[/quote]

“Yes, I can hear you now and I smell baked beans.”

1 Like

http://i744.photobucket.com/albums/xx86/Iron_Tager/Random/KOTS_005_NoSongNoPVW-_Sub_Himp4_000323698.jpg

1 Like

1 Like

Thanks Rai! :slight_smile:

NEXT!

“No I don’t want an Apple product. Back in my day, an iphone was nothing more than a cup and a string.”

[size=5]
Jeff had the uneasy feeling he was about to star in the next Consumer Cellular commercial…[/size]

1 Like

[size=5]
Tommy put the can up to his ear, never suspecting there was a party popper inside. Then there was a tug on the string…[/size]

1 Like

BEEP BEEP BEEP “We are sorry. We cannot complete your call at this time. If you wish to try again, please put the can down and pick it up later.”

1 Like