Brain Drain

Welcome to the new What’s On Your Mind thread. Since the other one was glitching up, this will be a new beginning but the same craziness and unexpectedness will continue.

Let the fun begin…again!

Frustrated that I cant find a way to rotate the banners. Looks like I’m gunna have to change them manually until I can figure it out…

;___;

[quote=“Rai”]Frustrated that I cant find a way to rotate the banners. Looks like I’m gunna have to change them manually until I can figure it out…

;___;[/quote]

dude, just upload a blank file labeled “random” and it should work itself out!
That’s how it works with Kindles, at least.

H-Here I go!

I find it funny that tons of people are listed as being online/guests yet it says zero. The latest transformation killed everyone!

Everybody dies in Anime

The old thread was a glitching?

1 Like

Apparently so.

Also, YES I figured out how to randomize the banners, but the position is kind of weird…

Hooray! It’s back up, but under a different name! And the banners are now up! And the new sub-forums! :ohmy: There is a lot of change going on around here.

I was there when the strength of the WOYM thread failed…

For some reason, I really wanted to say that. :huh:

Oh yay, love these threads.

I hate playing phone tag!

Watching some SC2 right now, TSL vs Vile team matches are on tonight. I already know the results since I watched the end of the matches earlier today, but they are still good matches to watch. Though I think I’m going to load up yesterday’s team matches since Liquid Sheth single-handedly defeated all of Team EG in a bo9 showmatch, which I’m really curious about since not only is that pretty amazing considering that EG has some of the best players out there, but that Sheth is one of my favorite players in general.

SC2 rant.

I used to watch a lot of Korean SC play when they would run the GOM Classic. I miss those days, we had our own AIM chat and would congregate every Saturday night at 3 AM to watch the Korean dudes battle it out.

That’s back then when Tasteless was commentating on his own, and Flash/Jaedong were dominating.

Now I watch fighting game streams a lot of the time. I’m watching one right now actually. >.>

The WOYM thread bugging out reminds me of this game I used to LOVE playing called Rhythm Zone. It was like guitar hero only on the PC, and you could put any song you wanted in it, and it would try to make a map for it…

Anyway, the company that developed it stopped doing anything with it, and there is this crippling bug, where once you get to around level 60 I think it was (could have been 40), the game would just stop working and you couldn’t do anything.

Oh, god. I JUST noticed that, hentai…

Every once in awhile I’ll go and watch some of the old Tasteless streams. Games on SC1 were so much more intense, just because everyone has mastered the game to such a degree that no one’s had the chance to do on SC2. I think Flash and Jaedong still dominate the Korean scene, but their leagues are talking about making the switch to SC2. Who knows when that’ll happen though.

What game do you watch the most?

That could be referring to a number of things–I’m quite the trickster. :whistle:

I’m guessing it has to do with my banner. :wink:

Nope, I noticed that right off, and wondered why you weren’t in there lol. No, no…

that OTHER thing.

OHHHHHHH…

I gotcha.

[quote=“shankajew”]Every once in awhile I’ll go and watch some of the old Tasteless streams. Games on SC1 were so much more intense, just because everyone has mastered the game to such a degree that no one’s had the chance to do on SC2. I think Flash and Jaedong still dominate the Korean scene, but their leagues are talking about making the switch to SC2. Who knows when that’ll happen though.

What game do you watch the most?[/quote]

Yeah the matches were SO good, and Tasteless on his own was more than enough, dude can call a match. Thinking about SC and Tasteless reminded me of this:

…hahaha, shit was priceless whenever they killed panda bear guy.

I guess the game I watch the most is Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3, the matches are SO hype, dude. Dig watching SF4, Soul Caliber 5, and Street Fighter x Tekken when that comes out. I play all the games I watch so it’s always interesting to check out all the new technology people come up with, and try to fit it into my moveset if I can.

Right now they’re playing UMvC 3 on Wednesday Night Fights, lots of top players competing today.

Lol at it mostly being your phone’s fault.