Claim Your Babe!

shankajew wrote:

Excelent! Come my many James Bonds, we have people to kidnap and spy on!!!

Except you Daniel Craig version of James Bond, you always end up killing everyone… I have a different job for you.

Does it work if someone claims George Cloony from E.R. and then someone else claims George Cloony from Oceans 11?

Froggy wrote:

I would assume so, since we’re not claiming the actors, we’re claiming the character. So although George Clooney plays Doug Ross in ER, and he plays Danny Ocean in Ocean’s Eleven, they’re not the same person, so they’re two separate characters.

But I could be wrong.

Hmm… decisions, decisions… I know this will come as a shock to everyone but:

[size=3]Round One[/size]
[size=5]Captain Jack Harkness[/size]
[size=4]Torchwood / Doctor Who[/size]

Not technically Jack, but still

Also, who didn’t guess Red’s first pick? LOL

And I have to say I’m quite surprised that this thread didn’t get started sooner! :stuck_out_tongue:

dragonrider_cody wrote:

[quote]Hmm… decisions, decisions… I know this will come as a shock to everyone but:

[size=3]Round One[/size]
[/quote]

I almost picked him but I still have scars left by Pretear from when I said Eric was handsome. But if we ever have a “Claim Your Newscaster” thread, I’m taking Anderson Cooper.

Froggy wrote:

[quote]dragonrider_cody wrote:

[quote]Hmm… decisions, decisions… I know this will come as a shock to everyone but:

[size=3]Round One[/size][/quote]

I almost picked him but I still have scars left by Pretear from when I said Eric was handsome. But if we ever have a “Claim Your Newscaster” thread, I’m taking Anderson Cooper.[/quote]

Alright, I can live with that compromise! Or maybe we should make that Round 4? LOL

Froggy wrote:

Kitty’s got claws.

PretearHimeno wrote:

[quote]Froggy wrote:

Kitty’s got claws.[/quote]

… and a gun! Don’t forget the gun!

dragonrider_cody wrote:

[quote]PretearHimeno wrote:

Kitty’s got claws.

… and a gun! Don’t forget the gun![/quote]

It was my first offense, I got off with a warning.

-missed something that he’s pretty sure he’s glad he missed-

For any clarification, you are definitely claiming characters, not the actors who play them. That would get boring pretty fast otherwise, always having to rely on niche titles to find characters to keep in your basement.

Lol, I’ve been joking about making this thread for a lil’ while, and lately Pretear has been more and more on my case about actually doing it. Probably so she could claim Eric. >.>

shankajew wrote:

Do I detect jealousy?

Also, I knew you’d claim Jodi. YOU’RE WELCOME!

You don’t even know what kind of sick plans I have in store. >.>

shankajew wrote:

You have no respect for her. You spelled her name wrong and forgot her last name.

Pfft, you expect me to spell things correctly.

shankajew wrote:

Sorry, I can’t hear your “awesome” comebacks. I’m too busy staring at a half naked viking…

:laugh: I’ll claim the inanimate object.

Froggy wrote:

I’m in on that! However, my "Claim your newscaster picks would either be Megan Kelly from Fox News or a local anchor in Charleston, SC named Victoria Hansen. Many years ago I worked with her at a local cable news operation in New Jersey and I’ve been watching her success as she has moved around the country.

Hornet65 wrote:

[quote]Round 1

James Bond from James Bond Sereies

So I have a question… since I just claimed James Bond, does that mean I get all of them? (Since he’s technically just one character played by a bunch of different people)
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/bb/Bonds-6.jpg/606px-Bonds-6.jpg[/quote]

to my understanding, the character of James Bond is a Name the person is given when they are assigned the designation of 007. So what I was thinking it all was there have been many different actual agents who were James Bond, how else can you explain that he is still young in all the newer movies…

Haissan wrote:

[quote]Hornet65 wrote:

So I have a question… since I just claimed James Bond, does that mean I get all of them? (Since he’s technically just one character played by a bunch of different people)

to my understanding, the character of James Bond is a Name the person is given when they are assigned the designation of 007. So what I was thinking it all was there have been many different actual agents who were James Bond, how else can you explain that he is still young in all the newer movies…[/quote]

That’s actually just a theory, and a very heavily debated theory at that.

Hornet65 wrote:

[quote]Haissan wrote:

to my understanding, the character of James Bond is a Name the person is given when they are assigned the designation of 007. So what I was thinking it all was there have been many different actual agents who were James Bond, how else can you explain that he is still young in all the newer movies…

That’s actually just a theory, and a very heavily debated theory at that.[/quote]

There is also the James Bond is an immortal, shape-shifting, zombie theory. You ever notice his women never last more than one film?

It’s because he EATS THEM to sustain his sauve demeanor.