Claim Your Bishoujo/Bishounen!: The Sequel!

Thank you, Hornet65! I have appended it to the first post. Start planning, players, and I’ll see you at the Festival!

It’s been six years?

3 Likes

Yes! Six whole years! The festival starts nearly six years to the day. The first was August 20, 2010

By the way, it goes without saying, but is worth mentioning anyway, that Rule 7 is not in play here. So no gifting or trading characters unless the round specifies you can. Don’t give me even more work to do :slight_frown:

Also, I didn’t mention it when I made the original post (I’ve amended it), but each new round begins at 9pm ET/6pm PT each day

2 Likes

Round 324

Tachibana no Tomomasa - Haruka: Beyond the Stream of Time – A Tale of the Eight Guardians -

more

1 Like

Okay people, the CYB/B Festival starts in just under 3 hours!

Tonight’s round (325a) will be a normal round. Just claim one character. Tomorrow night’s round (325b) will begin at 9pm ET/6pm PT

1 Like

Yes your extortion payment gift will be paid on Saturday. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I have no idea what you’re talking about :wink:

3 Likes

Let’s start this thing then!

Round 325a

Umiko Ahagon from New Game!

1 Like

Round 325a

Kotori Lida from Sweetness and Lightning

1 Like

Round 325a

Loki - Kenichi The Mightiest Disciple

2 Likes

Round 325a

Minamoto no Yorihisa - Haruka: Beyond the Stream of Time – A Tale of the Eight Guardians -

1 Like

Hi everyone! Round 325b begins tonight at 9pm ET/6pm PT!

You will be able to make two claims in this round, but in exchange, you must either release one of your own current claims, or gift one of your current claims to someone else. If you do not wish to give up any of your current claims, you can still make one claim this round.

Round 325b

First Claim: Nene Sakura from New Game!

Second Claim: Alfred Izuruha from Mobile Suit Gundam 0080: War in the Pocket

And since I claimed two characters, I will be gifting my recent rescue, Azusa Nakano from K-On, to @Newshawk

Round 325b

1. Chaika Bhodan (Red Chaika) from Chaika the Coffin Princess / Hitsugi no Chaika

2. Vivi Holopainen from Chaika the Coffin Princess / Hitsugi no Chaika

Vivi as Purple Chaika

and as Promised I am gifting Hifumi Takimoto from New Game! to @Hornet65

1 Like

hmm… yes… everything seems to be in order here. Pleasure doing business with you!

1 Like

Round 325b

First Claim: Free - Soul Eater!

Second Claim: Kusanagi - Tsubasa Tokyo Revelations

I will be releasing, out into the wild:

Fuu from Samurai Champloo

2 Likes

Round 325b

First Claim: Fujiwara no Takamichi - Haruka: Beyond the Stream of Time – A Tale of the Eight Guardians -

more

Second Claim: Eisen - Haruka: Beyond the Stream of Time – A Tale of the Eight Guardians -

more

Releasing to the wild: Kanako Miyamae from Maria Holic

Okay everyone! Round 325c begins tonight!

In this round, you must claim a character that is the opposite gender of the character you claimed in round 325a on Friday.
If you don’t want to claim a character of the opposite gender, then TOO BAD!

YOU GET NOTHING!!!

The fun continues tonight at 9pm ET/6pm PT!

3 Likes

First, off, thank you to Hornet65 for the gift, Now we can get the band back together!

I will wait until Tuesday to make all my claims as I was not able to start on Friday night… It will be interesting to see if I can claim who I plan to…

You’re welcome! It’s almost as though I planned all of this months ago, and exploited it to get a character I wanted.
except the gifting part, that wasn’t my idea. I was just going to let her go and see what happened.

So can I not make Friday and Saturday’s claim with tonight’s?