Claim Your Forum Member

i claim gentay

Round 3 -

I claim Mystic!

Round 3

Wolfo

[size=4]Round 3[/size]

I claim Hornet65.

[spoiler]This is broadcast order episode #3, chronological order episode #4. In other words, this part of the story takes places AFTER my pick next week. Yeah, that’s right. I’m pulling a Haruhi Suzumiya.

Narrator: The team arrive in the Viridian Forest, only to find themselves lost after a matter of moments. What’s worse is that they’re all out of food.

Terminator (ZakuAce): Pfft, I don’t need food. Food is for the weak!

Mystic: Then why is your oil light blinking? Does it mean your hungry, or does someone need a diaper change? **grabs left arm with his right hand Ouch…! There’s that sharp pain again…

Hai-Hai (Haissan): When did you get that “Property of L.O.W” tattoo on your left arm?

Mystic: looks What the—**

Hornet65: Hey, you guys. I’ll give you all some honey under one condition: you let me join the group. What do you say? sinister grin

Mystic: Welcome to the team, um… “Bumblebee”?

TO BE CONTINUED

TANdex entry:

Hornet65
Bee TANemon
Type: Bug/Dark
Ht: That’s classified information.
Wt: That’s classified information.
Description: A mischevious hornet known for his evil schemes. He’s a huge fan of aliens, ESPers, time travelers and smoked cheese.

][/spoiler]

Gee, that’s a nice tattoo you have there Mystic…

I claim ericriskus… I need some spiritual support!

I claim Akatrini, another oldie from the TAN of old.

:laugh: Have we fallen this far? Let’s see, I’ll go with FMS.

Round #3 Snowy Stampede

Round 3

slickwolfie has been captured. Now what to do with him…

Slowhand wrote:

[quote]Tom Selleck wrote:

Worry not, for I shall conquer all, regardless of purpose!!

I pick animegirl95 oh, ok

I’m sort of wondering what the three of you will be doing… You, Outlander and… AG.[/quote]

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/443/gendo.png

Everything is going acording to plan…

I choose, Bacon

outlander wrote:

[quote]Slowhand wrote:

Worry not, for I shall conquer all, regardless of purpose!!

I pick animegirl95 oh, ok

I’m sort of wondering what the three of you will be doing… You, Outlander and… AG.

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/443/gendo.png

Everything is going acording to plan…[/quote]

If Gendo’s involved with this in ANY way, it can’t be good! :ohmy:

You know they’re thinking evil thoughts when their glasses glare like that.

PretearHimeno wrote:

Gendo’s thinking evil thoughts when he’s breathing… I’d have said, “when his heart’s beating” but that would require independent confirmation that he actually has a heart…

LadyOfWicca wrote:

Lol. I’m glad it was you that claimed me and not, say, Haissan. remembers sour cream incident on the old board :S

:laugh: It sounds like there’s a good story in there somewhere.

Apparently, I lactate sour cream.

:blush: B)

:laugh: :laugh:

Mystic wrote:

[quote][size=4]Round 3[/size]

I claim Hornet65.

[spoiler]This is broadcast order episode #3, chronological order episode #4. In other words, this part of the story takes places AFTER my pick next week. Yeah, that’s right. I’m pulling a Haruhi Suzumiya.

Narrator: The team arrive in the Viridian Forest, only to find themselves lost after a matter of moments. What’s worse is that they’re all out of food.

Terminator (ZakuAce): Pfft, I don’t need food. Food is for the weak!

Mystic: Then why is your oil light blinking? Does it mean your hungry, or does someone need a diaper change? **grabs left arm with his right hand Ouch…! There’s that sharp pain again…

Hai-Hai** (Haissan): When did you get that “Property of L.O.W” tattoo on your left arm?

Mystic: looks What the—

Hornet65: Hey, you guys. I’ll give you all some honey under one condition: you let me join the group. What do you say? sinister grin

Mystic: Welcome to the team, um… “Bumblebee”?

TO BE CONTINUED

TANdex entry:

Hornet65
Bee TANemon
Type: Bug/Dark
Ht: That’s classified information.
Wt: That’s classified information.
Description: A mischevious hornet known for his evil schemes. He’s a huge fan of aliens, ESPers, time travelers and smoked cheese.

][/spoiler]

Bug/Dark huh? No pokemon exist with that combination :slight_smile:

Weak to: Bug, Fire, Flying, Rock
Resists: Grass, Ground, Ghost, and Dark
Immune to: Psychic

Something like that… I’m weak against myself :huh:[/quote]