Claim Your Forum Member

Mystic wrote:

[quote]LadyOfWicca wrote:

Lol. I’m glad it was you that claimed me and not, say, Haissan. remembers sour cream incident on the old board :S[/quote]

I don’t recall this one…

Hornet65 wrote:

Your schemes are so diabolic, you’re a threat to yourself.

Haissan wrote:

I had to deal with KK’s kinky verbal abuse for years because of it. And you don’t even remember… ;______________;

Perhaps I was drunk when this happened

Did no one select a forum member for the last two weeks? Hmmm… Then, while I still can, I choose spazzysam! (I guess it’s for round 5 because no one did a round 4 on October 30th!)

Round 4 was on Oct 30, so this is the end of Round 5

Round 6 starts tonight.

Edit: Oh, sorry, I see you made that note already…

Slowhand wrote:

[quote]Round 4 was on Oct 30, so this is the end of Round 5

Round 6 starts tonight.

Edit: Oh, sorry, I see you made that note already…[/quote]

OK, so who’s YOUR pick?

I’m not playing in this particular version.

Oh, OK. No problem.

We aren’t good enough for her. ;_; Is it the hair Slow? I can cut my hair. -cuts hair in random places while crying- Is this better Slow? Am I pretty now? Oh Gawwwwwwd…

can I have Kazama

PretearHimeno wrote:

Now, now, Pretear, don’t cry… It’s OK… Don’t worry about Slow… She may not have us, but I have HER

muhahahahHaHaHaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :evil:

…was that too over the top? I can never tell… :laugh:

Haissan wrote:

Kazama? I’m not sure who you mean exactly…

Round 6 for tonight?

Then I choose MrBoomba!

This week, I’m claiming my comrade-in-arms in the fight for DirecTV On Demand:

SpaceCobraJoe

he used to be kazumanexus, now hes like Daisake Kazama or something like that. Hes gonna try and et back to us

Haissan wrote:

Ah, Kazuma Niwa…

there is was I thought is was daisuke soemthing, but KAzuma Niwa sounds right…and its on my messages

I claim this spot, right here. ~~~~~~~~

LadyOfWicca wrote:

[quote]Round 6 for tonight?

Then I choose MrBoomba![/quote]

Lol, I’m late to the party here, but things bout to get real. B)

[size=4]Round 6[/size]

I claim YemeniLuigi.

What happened, or rather, what didn’t happen in Round 4 would make an interesting episode of Unsolved Mysteries.

[spoiler]This is broadcast order episode #4, chronological order episode #3. In other words, this part of the story takes places BEFORE my pick in Round 3.

Narrator: With his newly captured Terminator (ZakuAce), our hero arrives in Viridian City.

YemeniLuigi: “Hello, trainer!! Are you looking for the Gym Leader!? Sorry, but he’s not here!! He loves to travel, so he leaves town often!! It really annoys the trainers who come looking for a battle!! So you only have two TANemon, eh!? Why don’t I show you how to catch them!? I’m full of energy today!! You might not believe it, but I used to be a hotshot trainer!! Once I show you how to catch TANemon, you’ll never—” sudden collapses and blood starts oozing from his head

Mystic: tosses a pokeball covered in blood up and down in his right hand “Here, why don’t I show YOU how to catch TANemon.” drops the ball on YemeniLuigi

Hai-Hai: pops out of his ball What was that loud thump I heard?

Mystic: “Uh, uh, nothing! I didn’t hit anyone in the head! Honest!” starts to feel a sharp pain in his left arm “Ouch…! I used my right arm to hit him, so why is my left arm in pain?”

TANdex entry:

YemeniLuigi
Chatty TANemon
Type: Grass
Ht: asdfgh
Wt: asdfgh
Description: A talkative TANemon who’s known for his love of the color green. He is able to jump really high.

Give a nickname to the captured YemeniLuigi? “Louie” it is!

[/spoiler]