Denide by Region

I have been trying to view Princess Ressurection. I keep getting a message, " Denied by Region", and it will not play.

Sheldon Carson

I just finished the first Mahoromatic anime online and noticed that “Mahoromatic: Something More Beautiful” series was no longer listed when I click on “Watch Anime Now”. If I pull up the list under “The Shows” is still is listed, but I get the “denied by region” message if I try to watch any of the shows.

I had also been watching Princess Ressurection last week and now I am also getting the same “denied by region” message that scarson is reporting.

Have these shows been withdrawn from online subscribers in the US or is there some other problem that is causing the errors?

We have noticed this problem and are working on a solution. Check back here for updates. We will post here when it is fixed or if we need further information.

Please try to watch again.

I am still getting the “denied by region” message when trying to view “Princess: Ressurection” and “Mahoromatic: Something More Beautiful”. One change that I am seeing is that before IP address displayed in the video player was not the IP address assigned by my ISP. Now the video player is correctly displaying my IP address.

Sorry about that. They were mis-marked as not being available in the US. They should be working now.

Is anyone still having trouble viewing content or are we all back on track?

It appears to be working for me now.