Didn't I Say to Make My Abilities Average in the Next Life?! / Watashi, Nōryoku wa Heikinchi de tte Itta yo ne!

Didn’t I Say to Make My Abilities Average in the Next Life?! Reveals OP/ED Song CD Jacket Illustrations

October 04, 2019 1:15am CDT
Masahiko Ohta (YuruYuri)-directed fantasy will be simulcast on Crunchyroll

1 Like

Crunchyroll Reveals Premiere Date for ‘Didn’t I Say to Make My Abilities Average in the Next Life?!’ Anime

posted on 2019-10-04 17:30 EDT by Alex Mateo

1 Like

The Fall 2019 Anime Preview Guide - Didn’t I Say To Make My Abilities Average in the Next Life?

Oct 7th 2019

1 Like

Didn’t I Say to Make My Abilities Average in the Next Life?! Opening | Smile Skill=Sukisukiskill

Didn’t I Say to Make My Abilities Average in the Next Life?! Ending | Genzai ↑ Banzai ↑

The Forbidden Word | Didn’t I Say to Make My Abilities Average in the Next Life

1 Like

Truck-kun is Back | Didn’t I Say to Make My Abilities Average in the Next Life?!

1 Like

Intense Training | Didn’t I Say to Make My Abilities Average in the Next Life?!

1 Like

Not Surprised | Didn’t I Say to Make My Abilities Average in the Next Life?!

1 Like

Watch Didn’t I Say to Make My Abilities Average in the Next Life?! OP&ED Song Pixel Art MVs

October 29, 2019 4:10am EDT / Crunchyroll
Masahiko Ohta (Himouto! Umaru-chan)-directed adaptation is now simulcast on Crunchyroll

1 Like

BUILD UP! | Didn’t I Say To Make My Abilities Average In The Next Life?!

1 Like

Ep. 5

Spoilers!

Man, the Crimson Vow’s Back Stories (Except for Mavis’s) are pretty Dark.

1 Like

Tragic Backstory | Didn’t I Say To Make My Abilities Average In The Next Life?!

2 Likes

Shojo Tropes | Didn’t I Say To Make My Abilities Average In The Next Life?!

1 Like

Crunchyroll Announces Premiere Dates for Two New Dubs

November 07, 2019 12:00pm CST
Get ready for the dub of Didn’t I Say to Make My Abilities Average in the Next Life?!

1 Like

Average Abilities is getting dubbed?!?!

Sweet! :grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

I’m happy ,but I’m curious . :thinking:
Are they doing dubs to put on disc or are the doing dubs to put shows on HBO Max ?

2 Likes

I’m really hoping for physical releases, but the most likely reason is for HBO MAX.

(This, Konosuba, and quite a few others would really benefit having a BD in the NA market…)

1 Like

Sure hope we get them . Hoping Viz is not the deciding factor in what gets released on disc . Hopefully they let Sentai and/or Discotek sub-license stuff .

2 Likes

Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh

I could see a Sentai Konosuba PBS!

tumblr_olhfx6Y2h61tudevfo1_250

2 Likes

Class Trip in Another World! | Didn’t I Say To Make My Abilities Average In The Next Life?!

1 Like

Battling Bandits! | Didn’t I Say To Make My Abilities Average In The Next Life?!

1 Like