Didn't I Say to Make My Abilities Average in the Next Life?! / Watashi, Nōryoku wa Heikinchi de tte Itta yo ne!

Didn’t I Say to Make My Abilities Average in the Next Life?! / Watashi, Nōryoku wa Heikinchi de tte Itta yo ne!

Plot Summary: When she turns ten years old, Adele von Ascham is hit with a horrible headache–and memories of her previous life as an eighteen-year-old Japanese girl named Misato Kurihara. That life changed abruptly, however, when Misato died trying to aid a little girl and met god. During that meeting, she made an odd request and asked for average abilities in her next life. But few things–especially wishes–ever go quite as planned. (from manga)
Vintage: 2019-10-07

ANN Info Page

2 Likes

Didn’t I Say to Make My Abilities Average in the Next Life?! Light Novels Get Anime Project

posted on 2018-02-26 14:18 EST by Karen Ressler
Seven Seas has licensed novels, manga

1 Like

‘Didn’t I Say to Make My Abilities Average in the Next Life?!’ Anime Reveals Visual, October TV Premiere

posted on 2019-07-01 00:34 EDT by Rafael Antonio Pineda
Seven Seas has licensed novels, manga

1 Like

Itsuki Akata Celebrates “Didn’t I Say to Make My Abilities Average in the Next Life?!” TV Anime

July 03, 2019 10:08am CDT
Light novel series illustrator offers up a new drawing and some comments for the creators of the show

1 Like

‘Didn’t I Say to Make My Abilities Average in the Next Life?!’ Anime’s Video Reveals Cast, Staff

posted on 2019-07-25 05:32 EDT by Rafael Antonio Pineda
project No.9 produces October TV anime starring Azumi Waki, Sora Tokui, Fumiko Uchimura, Masumi Tazawa

1 Like

‘Didn’t I Say to Make My Abilities Average in the Next Life?!’ Anime Reveals Theme Song Artists

posted on 2019-08-07 00:02 EDT by Rafael Antonio Pineda
Azumi Waki, Sora Tokui, Masumi Tazawa perform opening song; Waki also performs ending song

1 Like

‘Didn’t I Say to Make My Abilities Average in the Next Life?!’ Anime Casts Wataru Hatano, Hiyori Kono

posted on 2019-08-08 21:31 EDT by Rafael Antonio Pineda
Anime based on FUNA’s light novel series premieres in October

1 Like

‘Didn’t I Say to Make My Abilities Average in the Next Life?!’ Anime’s Character Promo Video Highlights Mile

posted on 2019-08-11 03:59 EDT by Crystalyn Hodgkins
Azumi Waki stars in anime premiering in October

1 Like

‘Didn’t I Say to Make My Abilities Average in the Next Life?!’ Anime’s Character Promo Video Highlights Reina

posted on 2019-08-13 00:47 EDT by Rafael Antonio Pineda
Sora Tokui plays E-rank hunter Reina in October anime

1 Like

‘Didn’t I Say to Make My Abilities Average in the Next Life?!’ Anime’s Character Promo Video Highlights Mavis

posted on 2019-08-15 02:02 EDT by Rafael Antonio Pineda
Fumiko Uchimura plays aspiring swordswoman Mavis in October anime

1 Like

Didn’t I Say to Make My Abilities Average in the Next Life?! 4th Character PV Highlights Pauline

August 17, 2019 1:10am CDT
Pauline VA Masumi Tazawa: “Personally, I enjoyed playing her when money was involved.”

1 Like

Didn’t I Say To Make My Abilities Average In The Next Life?! | OFFICIAL TRAILER

‘Didn’t I Say to Make My Abilities Average in the Next Life?!’ Anime’s English-subtitled Trailer Streamed

posted on 2019-08-23 14:30 EDT by Jennifer Sherman
Series based on light novels premieres in October

1 Like

Crunchyroll Expo 2019 to Host Didn’t I Say to Make My Abilities Average in the Next Life?! Premiere!

August 23, 2019 12:00pm CDT
Come see the first episode and a chat with producer Hirotsugu Ogo

1 Like

‘Didn’t I Say to Make My Abilities Average in the Next Life?!’ Anime’s Video Reveals October 7 Premiere

posted on 2019-08-28 00:50 EDT by Rafael Antonio Pineda
Video also previews opening, ending theme songs

1 Like

Premiere Report - Didn’t I Say to Make My Abilities Average in the Next Life?!

by Jacob Chapman, Sep 13th 2019

1 Like

Girls Enjoy Camping in Encouragement of Climb & Didn’t I Say to Make My Abilities Average Collaboration Visual

September 18, 2019 2:10am CDT
Masahiko Ohta (YuruYuri)-directed isekai fantasy will be simulcast on Crunchyroll

1 Like

Didn’t I Say To Make My Abilities Average In The Next Life?! - Crunchyroll Fall 2019 Spotlight

September 19, 2019 7:00am CDT
This next life will be anything but average when it begins in October!

2 Likes

‘Didn’t I Say to Make My Abilities Average in the Next Life?!’ Anime’s 1st 6 Minutes Streamed

posted on 2019-09-27 07:14 EDT by Crystalyn Hodgkins
Anime premieres on October 7, Crunchyroll to stream show outside Asia

1 Like

Wonder Three Join the Cast of Didn’t I Say to Make My Abilities Average in the Next Life?! TV Anime

September 30, 2019 9:04am CDT
Adaptation based on isekai fantasy light novel series hits Japanese TV and Crunchyroll in Fall of 2019

‘Didn’t I Say to Make My Abilities Average in the Next Life?!’ Anime Reveals 3 More Cast Members

posted on 2019-09-30 10:49 EDT by Jennifer Sherman
Maki Kawase, Kiyono Yasuno, Hisako Tōjō join cast

1 Like

Crunchyroll Will Add Simulcast Dub for Didn’t I Say to Make My Abilities Average in the Next Life?!

October 01, 2019 10:00am CDT

2 Likes