Escaflowne (The Vision of Escaflowne) / Tenku no Escaflowne

The Vision Of Escaflowne – A Vision

###Funi Blog: Interview: The New English Cast of Escaflowne!
Posted by Lauren on 09/28/2016 at 10:53am

###Funimation Streams New Clip of Escaflowne Anime’s English Dub
posted on 2016-09-30 08:00 EDT
DVD/BD of TV series, film slated for October 18

###Funimation Escaflowne English Dub Clip Shows Van Awakening Escaflowne
posted on 2016-10-06 03:00 EDT
DVD/BD of TV series, film slated for October 18

Kinda “meh” on this. From the 4 eps out that I’ve seen, I Vic’s surprising casting as the elder brother was the highlight though I’m still wondering why he wasn’t Allen.

Eric Vale as Dryden was weird as Dryden is pretty far from the rogues that Vale often plays. Kinda felt like he was “pulling his punches”, dialing back himself to not make Dryden unnecessarily awesome :wink:

…I wish Funimation would file this show under “E” or even “V”. Using leading "The"s in titles for alphabetical sorting doesn’t work out so well.

If you backed through the Kickstarter, the shipping update just posted, so check your email…

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2016/10/11-1/funimation-previews-escaflowne-creator-interviews
October 11, 2016 8:50pm CDT
Following the Kickstarter campaign, Funimation is preparing to celebrate the 20th anniversary of Escaflowne with a collector’s edition, standard editions, and movie, scheduled for October 18, 2016

Special Feature Sneak Peek: Escaflowne Dub Voice Actor Interview

The Vision Of Escaflowne Official Clip Savior

The Vision Of Escaflowne – Official Clip – Reading

###Funimation Comments on Escaflowne Backer Reward Flaws
posted on 2016-10-18 18:10 EDT

I received mine today, fortunately nothing was damaged (box arrived intact, poster was undamaged, bd’s arrived intact ( I haven’t watched it yet), cards were in good shape, necklace arrived intact although it looks really cheap. The DVDs weren’t included but were promised in an update, but to me it’s not a deal breaker since I didn’t really want them anyway.

Needless to say, even though I was lucky, probably won’t be doing this again, because Funimation has been pretty unprofessional in my opinion mind you, on how they handled the whole thing.

###FUNI: Escaflowne Tarot Card Reading
Posted by Godswill on 10/19/2016 at 10:32am

Here's mine

L’Imperatore (The Emperor) - domination, regulation, power
Il Diavolo (The Devil) - disaster, temptation, bondage from fear
La Temperanza (Temperance) - moderation, patience, even temperament

So I’m a Dominant Moderator who likes bondage??

2 Likes

That Sounds about right :wink:

2 Likes

Here’s mine:

Il Papessa (The High Priestess) knowledge, divination
La Terra/La Legge (The Ace of Beasts/Pentacles) a change in fortune
La Luna (The Moon) fearful imagination, false light, deception,

That was an odd set to get…I’m a knowledgeable, happy go lucky person with a fearful imagination? I’ll go with that

1 Like

You’re the Knowledgeable, Fortunate Deceptor (?) :smile:

1 Like

Escaflowne: The Movie - Available Now!

The Vision Of Escaflowne: Complete Series - Available Now

http://www.fandompost.com/oldforums/showthread.php?885-1-and-Only-Rightstuf-Com-Thread-FAQ&p=384198#post384198

Hey, Nice Package! - The Vision of Escaflowne Collectors Edition