Everyday Life with Monster Girls / Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou

http://ask.fm/SentaiFilmworks/answer/128939540189

Q. Will you have a super premium edition for monster Musume when it comes out on home video?

A. Whoa there buddy, we are barely on the second episode of the series! It’s still way WAY too early to tell or even talk about release plans for this show. We are aware that the IP it has a sizable following, however, and that certainly helps.

1 Like

Updated 1st post with Cruncyroll Link

1 Like

Everyday Life with Monster Girls TV Anime ED “Hey! Smith !!” · c / w “M.O.N theme”

“Everyday Life with Monster Girls” OP “Saikōsoku Fall in Love” · c / w “Da-Da-Dash!”

Everyday Life with Monster Girls Event CM (15 sec)

Everyday Life with Monster Girls ending theme sale announcement CM (15 sec)

Everyday Life with Monster Girls BD & DVD Release Announcement CM (15 sec)

Everyday Life with Monster Girls OP Theme Sale Announcement CM (15 sec)

1 Like

Monster Musume’s 23-Foot Long Miia Will Slither Into a Bed Near You

posted on 2015-07-22 17:45 EDT by Lynzee Lamb

1 Like

Monster Musume Anime Reveals Cast for Lala, Draco, Kii, Lilith

posted on 2015-07-23 05:15 EDT

1 Like

Everyday Life with Monster Girls: Character Song Vol.1 “Meer” (CV: Amemiya)

Everyday Life with Monster Girls: Character Song Vol.2 “Papi” (CV: Ozawa Ali)

Everyday Life with Monster Girls: Character Song Vol.3 “Centrair” (CV: phase Kawana Tohime)

1 Like

Episode 1 (Sub) is live at TAN

2 Likes

Episode 2 (Sub) is live at TAN

2 Likes

Saw this on J-List’s Facebook page. The Monmusu Scorecard: (spoilered due to language)

Monmusu Scorecard

1 Like

Episode 7 –

Spoiler

Really cool episode! I like Smith’s hit squad and I hope they pop up again – and again!

And poor “Darling” adds an arachne to his collection! I wonder if she wants to be a marriage candidate as well. This anime is hysterical!

1 Like

Upcoming Monster Musume Cast Speaks About Their Roles

posted on 2015-08-20 13:15 EDT by Carlos Cadorniga
What’s it like to for the cast of a monster girl harem anime to voice their promiscuous roles?

1 Like

Episode 3 (Sub) is live at TAN

1 Like

For the Home Video release it would be great Sentai, If you would do translations of the End cards as either a Special feature on the Disc (Kind of like How Funimation did the eyecatches for Attack on Titan) or Separate insert or Cards with the translated text.for each species.

1 Like

Episode 4 (Sub) is live at TAN

1 Like

Ep 9
Since it came out today as well, I liked Miia having a Solid Snake moment this episode.

2 Likes

A Field Guide to Dating Monster Girls

by Paul Jensen, Sep 4th 2015

3 Likes

Everyday Life with Monster Girls: Character Song Vol.4 “Suu” (CV: Nomura ShinYuHana)

Everyday Life with Monster Girls: Character Song Vol.5 “Mero” (CV: Haruka Yamazaki)

Everyday Life with Monster Girls: Character Song Vol.6 “Rachnera” (CV: Nakamura Sakurai)

1 Like

Episode 5 (Sub) is live at TAN

1 Like

Ep. 10

RUN! IT’S SUUZILLA!

2 Likes

Episode 10 –

Spoiler

Suu-Godzilla! And she’s smart too! Very cool, but my only thought was how they were going to fit that dryad into the house! But first we have to extract all those bad nutrients! LOL So, when Zombina finally joins them, it looks like an orgy. LOL Once Kii and Suu are back to their normal sizes, Kii is allowed to remain in the forest. What? She isn’t joining Darling’s harem? Shocking!
Cerea in full armor – now that was something to see! Too overprotective for a date though. LOL And Papi has an evil twin! Well, not really a twin, but kind of a look alike. However Lilith is a devil and wants to cause mischief, but at the rate Cerea is going, there may not be much left for Lilith to do.

Lilith does try, but it all works out in the end when Rachnee catches her. After a little “interrogation” (a la Slowhand), it turns out that Lilith is not “D”, so who is?

1 Like