Everyday Life with Monster Girls / Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou

Ep 6 is delayed.

1 Like

Episode 6 (Sub) is live at TAN

1 Like

Why Weā€™re Not Into Monster Musume - IGN Anime Club

I think itā€™s funny, granted the Fan Service is excessive in Monster Musume (Considering that Okyado based it off one his Hentai Doujinā€™s he did), and thatā€™s what turned them off to it, but the reasons why they say they like Raku from Nisekoi, Kimihito displays all the same traits "He can Cook. Heā€™s Chivalrous " so that doesnā€™t fly for me, If they just said the fan service was too over the top for them, Iā€™d buy their excuse for not liking it.

3 Likes

ā€œMonster Musumeā€ Anime Sneaks in Polt the Sports Kobold

September 14, 2015 10:30am CDT
Shiina Natsukawa voices character in episode 10 cameos

2 Likes

http://ask.fm/SentaiFilmworks/answer/130878172893

Q. Do you guys know if Monster Musume is planned to have a dub? Also, will you show it at Anime at the Alamo? I want to know if I should get my costume together for it.

A. Right now we donā€™t know if it will get a dub or not, but itā€™s pretty popular, so thereā€™s a good chance! Eventually I think thatā€¦yes, it will be played at the Alamo (this is an Alamo Drafthouse here in Houston which hosts free anime nights.), canā€™t wait to see your costume!

http://ask.fm/SentaiFilmworks/answer/130508452061

Q. 1) What is the official English title of this Anime? ā€œMonster Musumeā€ or ā€œMonster Girls: Everyday Life with Monster Girlsā€? There is a huge debate about it in WIKI. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Monster_Musume 2) When will the anime be released on Blu-ray? Canā€™t wait to buy it. Thank you.

A. The official title is Monster Musume: Everyday Life With Monster Girls.

1 Like

Episode 7 (Sub) is live at TAN

1 Like

TAKE THE MONSTER MUSUME WAIFU QUIZ!

9/21/2015 10:31:08 AM

Waifu: (colloquial anime fandom slang) a term derived from the word ā€œwifeā€ meant to refer to a fictional character, usually a woman, for whom one develops an attraction and spousal feelings for.

Thanks to the Interspecies Cultural Exchange Act, non-humans have started making a place for themselves in our world! Monster Musume: Everyday Life with Monster Girls follows the often physically painful misadventures of a young man as he finds himself living with not one, not two, but SIX gorgeous monster girls.

Which of the six monster ladies has what it takes to capture your heart? Will it be a busty centaur? A lovely lamia? Or the person youā€™d least expect?! Take our Monster Musume waifu quiz to find out! Donā€™t forget to share your results on Facebook and Twitter!

10 questions - Monster Musume: Who is your monster waifu?

Oh those scandalous monster girls! Find your perfect monster waifu from Monster Musume: Everyday Life with Monster Girls.

1 Like
My Monster Waifu!

Result: Centorea
Your monster waifu is Centorea the centaur!

2 Likes
My Monster Waifu

Hey! Thatā€™s MY Monster Waifu!!

1 Like
Oh, lawsy lawsy!

Mark Gosdin

2 Likes

By the time I see this, the quiz doesnā€™t loadā€¦

Thatā€™s odd, it still works for me.

Argh! You have to use IE for this, Chrome and Firefox (though my NoScript extension might need some more domains unblocked to work, if it will work anyway), no wonder I couldnā€™t use it.

My Monster Waifu!

https://movement-prod.imgix.net/uploads/bf/cc01abd017a644bd41ff1a500f30fe/1.png?fit=min&h=324&w=576
Result: Miia
Your monster waifu is Miia the lamia!

1 Like

Ep. 12

So long until , hopefully a Season 2 my monster waifusā€¦

Rumor: Is a 2nd Season Planned for ā€œMonster Musumeā€?

September 23, 2015 6:28am CDT
Easter egg hidden in final episode sets fansā€™ hearts a-flutter with anticipation

Cabbage Meme Returns in Monster Musume & 2nd Season Revealed?

posted on 2015-09-23 13:15 EDT by Carlos Cadorniga

I have a feeling the easter egg hints only at discussions about a season 2, but no confirmations yet. It may be at a high percentage chance (I say 75 to 90 percent) that there will be a season 2 (at least when the episode was made)

1 Like

Ep 8 is delayed.

Episode 8 (Sub) is live at TAN