AN Forums

Fate Series (Type Moon)

Upcoming Prisma Illya OVA Unveils Bonus Goodies for Theatergoers

May 24, 2019 3:06pm CDT
Art cards, pins, and more will be available for Fate fans

1 Like

So You Wanna Watch The Fate Series? - Starter Pack | Get In The Robot

By the way just a heads up Fate Stay Night (2006) is the true ending from Fate Zero

Spoiler

During Fate Zero, you basically see Saber lose her faith in just about everything right at the end, She’s technically been betrayed by Kiritsugu (even though that’s debatable since the grail wasn’t a true grail but Saber herself didn’t know that when he command sealed her to destroy it) Thanks to Iskandar & Gilgamesh, she’s lost faith in herself as a ruler etc. Shirou basically restores Saber’s faith in humanity and herself by the end of the 2006 series and acts as a perfect counterpoint to Fate Zero (Although I do kind of Wish ufotable would redo the Fate Route but it’s been stated that Heaven’s Feel will more than likely be their final Fate Franchise project)

1 Like

Newly-Drawn Jacket Illustration for Fate/stay night: Heaven’s Feel II DVD/Blu-ray Revealed

May 31, 2019 9:10pm CDT
Over 100-minute footage from the stage greeting events will be included

Yuki Kajiura Composes Opening, Ending Themes for Lord El-Melloi II’s Case Files Anime

posted on 2019-06-14 05:48 EDT by Crystalyn Hodgkins
Anime gets screening events in Los Angeles, Paris, Shanghai in early July

Lord El-Melloi II’s Case Files {Rail Zeppelin} Grace note - Character Trailer: Lord El-Melloi II

Fate/Zero has been added back to Netflix!

Tweet - 9:06 AM · Jun 15, 2019

3 Likes

Animation Student Shows Off Their Take on Fate/GO: Babylonia Ahead of TV Anime

posted on 2019-06-21 14:45 EDT by Kim Morrissy

That’s interesting. It looks the student decided to use the Female Protagonist, instead of sticking with the First Order Protagonist. (Check the girl running beside Mash)

Lord El-Melloi II’s Case Files {Rail Zeppelin} Grace note - Character Trailer: Gray

UPDATE: ‘Fatespain’ Countdown Site Not Associated With Aniplex of America, Lacks F/GO Copyright

posted on 2019-06-24 14:45 EDT by Lynzee Loveridge

^^^

European Localizer Nagareboshi Confirms ‘Fatespain’ as Legitimate

posted on 2019-06-26 13:45 EDT by Lynzee Loveridge

Lord El-Melloi II’s Case Files Anime’s 3rd Promo Video Streamed

posted on 2019-06-27 07:44 EDT by Crystalyn Hodgkins
Series premieres on July 6

The Ultimate Fate Series Beginner’s Guide

June 27, 2019 4:00pm CDT
With so many entries in seemingly every possible medium, how can someone start to become a fan of Fate?

Funimation Streams Simulcast of Lord El-Melloi II’s Case Files Anime

posted on 2019-06-28 02:08 EDT by Rafael Antonio Pineda
Anime premieres on July 6, also streams on Crunchyroll

Lord El-Melloi II’s Case Files {Rail Zeppelin} Grace note - Character Trailer: Reines

Lord El-Melloi II’s Case Files {Rail Zeppelin} Grace Note | OFFICIAL PREVIEW

Fate/stay night [Heaven’s Feel] THE MOVIE II. lost butterfly Blu-ray Trailer

https://youtu.be/NcWtQbYYsRM

Aniplex of America Announces Fate/stay night [Heaven’s Feel] The Movie II. lost butterfly Blu-ray Release

Jul 5th 2019
“The opponent I must fight still remains in this town.”

1 Like

Aniplex of America Announces Fate/Zero Complete Blu-ray Box Set Release in October

Jul 5th 2019
Fate/Zero returns in a complete box set with its unaired extended episodes exclusively on Blu-ray!

1 Like

Yeah the original Ltd Ed Boxset (I just checked mine) only clocks in at 620 min. Do I really need to know what happens in that around extra 1 minute / episode?

1 Like