Fate Series (Type Moon)

Mela Lee in Fate/stay night [Heaven’s Feel] THE MOVIE I. presage flower English Dub

1 Like

Out of all the characters in Fate, Rin is the only one to have the same English VA for all of the main series divergences. Not a bad thing at all, just thinking it’s kinda strange that Mela Lee is the only one that has been reprising her role since the first series :thinking:

(Of course, not referring to the spin offs like Prisma Illya…)

Stephanie Sheh in Fate/stay night [Heaven’s Feel] THE MOVIE I. presage flower English Dub

Now I feel stupid about my previous post. I could have sworn Illya was voiced by someone else in the F / SN UBW Movie…

Tony Oliver in Fate/stay night [Heaven’s Feel] THE MOVIE I. presage flower English Dub

So I bit the bullet, took one for the team, and saw the film in theaters.

Weirdly enough, it was the most crowded screening of a film that I’ve seen all year.

Oh, and Aniplex still remembers how do to some dub extras (which they showed before the film). Certain TX companies could take note :wink:

1 Like

Fate/Extra Last Encore Anime’s ‘Illustrias Geocentrism’ Special Reveals Visual, July 29 Premiere

posted on 2018-06-06 11:00 EDT by Jennifer Sherman
Anime special also screens at event on July 28

INTERVIEW: The English Voices Behind the New “Fate/Stay Night” Movie

June 12, 2018 2:00pm CDT
An interview with the English dub cast of Fate/stay night [Heaven’s Feel] THE MOVIE I.presage flower

Fate/Extra Last Encore Anime Now Available on Netflix in U.S.

posted on 2018-06-30 13:30 EDT by Crystalyn Hodgkins
10-episode series originally premiered on January 27

1 Like

Today’s Menu for Emiya Family Anime Reveals New Visual

posted on 2018-07-01 10:30 EDT by Crystalyn Hodgkins

2nd Fate/stay night Heaven’s Feel Film Screens in U.S. Theaters in 2019

posted on 2018-07-06 01:06 EDT by Rafael Antonio Pineda
1st Heaven’s Feel film also gets BD release on November 20

Fate/Extra Last Encore Anime’s ‘Illustrias Geocentrism’ Special Previewed in Video

posted on 2018-07-06 06:41 EDT by Crystalyn Hodgkins
2-hour special airs on July 29 in Japan

Throwing this out here because if Funi doesn’t release this on disc, even if it’s sub only, I’ll be disappointed (link to digital sub only series on Amazon Video)

Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA ILLYA 3rei

1 Like

Funimation Offers Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya 3rei!! Anime Digitally

posted on 2018-07-13 17:00 EDT by Karen Ressler
4th Prisma Illya series is 1st not licensed by Sentai Filmworks

1 Like

Just for Clarification, This series came out during the year CR had an exclusive 1 year deal with all Kadokawa Produced titles being licensed by CR. 3rei and Brave Witches (Strike Witches spin off) were the main 2 titles released during that year that had been previously been licensed by Sentai and Funimation, Respectively… (it’ll be interesting to see if CR or Funimation will get The Battle for Berlin since it’s a true sequel to Strike Witches

1 Like

Advance Tickets for Fate/stay night: Heaven’s Feel II. lost butterfly will Go on Sale on August 4

July 13, 2018 10:15pm CDT
The second chapter of the trilogy anime film project will be released in Japan before the end of this year

1 Like

I just received the ship order from Right Stuf for the Sword of Promised Victory

2 Likes

This Week in Anime - What the Hell is Happening in Fate/Extra Last Encore?

by Nicholas Dupree and Jacob Chapman, Jul 19th 2018

1 Like

Cooking With Anime: Hamburger Steak from Today’s Menu for the Emiya Family

July 20, 2018 10:00am CDT
Cooking is not only fun it connects us to our family!

1 Like

Excalibur has arrived: Invisible air module has batteries, but sword does not so off to the store:

2 Likes