Flowering

Hey all you people how’s it going. I come back and what do I find you guys let the old place burn to the ground lol. Not to mention that signing up for this one was a pain in the backside you guys should look into that I couldn’t see the message telling me to confirm my email because of your fancy new layout you should be ashamed lol. Well I don’t think many of you remember you anyway 3 something years is a long time.

Welcome back. Good luck navigating the new changes here.

Yeah I’ll try but I personally like the old school TAN forum maybe something about everything looking boxy appeals to me lol.

Live outside the bun er box! Sorry I just had taco bell for dinner. I hope it doesn’t haunt me later. Welcome back again! I seem to remember seeing you around.

There’s probably a really good reason for that. I think the biggest one is because I was a member of the old old forums and member of new old forums before the forums died then everyone I knew didn’t get on anymore. Then it just went down hill from there for me.

Hey! Why’d it take you so long to check in? >crazy this place has become, yes. You should contribute.

I know im sorry guys. I hope i can contribute to the forums.

Welcome back :slight_smile:

Seriously, are you gonna make me have to get out my glasses to read your posts? Have a heart! :kiss:
Brighter color? Please??? :kiss: :kiss:

And WELCOME BACK!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Slowhand wrote:

[quote]Seriously, are you gonna make me have to get out my glasses to read your posts? Have a heart! :kiss:
Brighter color? Please??? :kiss: :kiss:

And WELCOME BACK!!! :laugh: :laugh:[/quote]

Well anything for you I suppose :wink:

and thanks for the welcome back Blackdragon

Glad to see more members returning to the forum. Welcome back!

Welcome back, Flowering! (tykes!)

Yeah glad to be back glad people still remember this fun loving chat box.

Heyyyyy there Flowering. Didn’t you used to have numbers at the end of your username, like 08?

Yeah 01 but unfortunately I can’t remember what my password was ever since I switched my handle back in 08 but I’ll always be Flowering for TAN.

You should just put “Oh.”

Just let us know if you should leave us again so we’re all prepared for the de-Flowering.

rebecca1/2 wrote:

Then Trooper Reborn will have to be Reborn Again once he comes back.

Who let vintage Tom Cruise in here?

That was quite the pun there I didn’t think anyone would put it that way lol