Food Flavor Explosion

:face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting:

3 Likes

:face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting:

3 Likes

My son showed me Lucky Charms & Cinnamon Toast Crunch OATMEAL at the Wal-Mart last night. I suggested that it was a matter of time until you could order a Quarter Pounder with a Lucky Charms flavored bun.

You should have seen the face he made.

Mark Gosdin

6 Likes

2022-01-31T18:33:00Z

2022-01-31T22:12:00Z

3 Likes

The red velvet cake muffin at Wawa!

Yami: “It’s special for Valentine’s day, and it has Hershey’s kisses in it!!!”

5 Likes

2022-02-02T17:14:00Z

4 Likes

We’re not a lay’s family usually, but saw these, and wanted to try them!

Yami: “We’ll let y’all know how they are when we try them!”

5 Likes

The Sour Cream & Onion aren’t bad, the problem is that the flavoring gets concentrated in the folds of the chip and is TOO MUCH at times.

Mark Gosdin

6 Likes

Yami: “Agreed, @mgosdin. The cheddar ones remind me of Bugles a little bit.”

5 Likes

@Slowhand:heart:

Yami: “We saw it, and had to get them! We’ll let you know how they are in a bit, after dinner! :yellow_heart::black_heart:

Edit

Okay! So what it is, they combined a chocolate cream Oreo with a birthday cake Oreo. Easily made at home!

Yami: “One unique thing is they have glitter on them. It’s cute!”

4 Likes

:yum:

4 Likes

Al’s Anchovy Pizza!

Yami: “I love anchovies on pizza!!! :yellow_heart::black_heart:

5 Likes

I was all set to like this post, and then anchovies… so, I’ll just comment and leave it at that.

6 Likes

Anchovies, divisive subject when on Pizza. Me, I like Ham & Pineapple or Extra Pepperoni.

Thin Crust!

Mark Gosdin

5 Likes

Yami: “Ooh! Ham and pineapple is a good one too @mgosdin! Heh. Maou’s the one who got me hooked on anchovies on pizza, but they’re scarce around here.”

The only places that have anchovies around here are Al’s and Hungry Howie’s, to my knowledge.

4 Likes

No comment about the fish :fish: part but I thought I’ll comment about pizza :pizza:

2 Likes

I’m more a cheese pizza type. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

I’m with @Psychopuppet on this one.

Bessie’s Revenge!

3 Likes

2022-02-17T20:18:00Z

5 Likes

I’d rather they bring back the Beefy Tostada, but that’s just me

3 Likes