Food Flavor Explosion

We were finally able to make it to the Tampa Ledo’s for the first time since May 4th, 2021!!!

:sob::sob::sob:

7 Likes

Maou, you’re killing me.

We are going to the Really Nice Sushi place for my son’s birthday tomorrow. So I will just have to drown my sorrows in Tempura.

Mark Gosdin

7 Likes

2022-12-28T17:53:00Z

2 Likes

Taco Bell has two new burritos!

Yami: “The chipotle chicken one is decent, pretty much a grilled chicken wrap, but the sauce isn’t anything to write home about. However, the Salsa Verde one is way worth the $2.40!!! It’s like cheesy chicken in rice with a slightly spicy sauce!”

5 Likes

No Taco Bells around here anymore… :frowning_face:

2022-12-30T03:08:00Z

:nauseated_face: Sorry, not into fish eggs…

2 Likes

I hope this doesn’t suddenly make Doritos a gourmet item and they raise the price more. I say this while being under the impression that caviar is still something super “fancy” and expensive.

Still, I’d sooner go get Taco Bell.

3 Likes

Caviar I’m sure we can get here locally, but why? I’ve had it and it was nothing to write home about. Roe on Sushi is better.

Doritos we get all the time and we literally have a Taco Bell within walking distance, about 10 minutes.

Mark Gosdin

3 Likes

The new mint chocolate donut at Wawa!

Yami: “FINALLY!!! A GOOD SPECIALTY DONUT FROM WAWA!!! Seriously! The mint is subtle, so it doesn’t overpower the chocolate! Anyone who lives near a Wawa, aka @mgosdin and @Psychopuppet need to try this as soon as possible!!!”

3 Likes

Ah, I will have to check this out. I absolutely detest Strong Mint + Chocolate ( Those York Patties that my late wife & kids love. I choke up if I try even a small bite of one. ) so I usually avoid things like this. But … if Yami is right and the mint is subtle then it may work. I do love Mint & Chocolate just not together.

Mark Gosdin

5 Likes

That is a lovely looking donut. But…it’s the whole ham+pineapple thing again. Don’t like mint and chocolate together either.

3 Likes

2022-12-30T18:15:00Z

2 Likes

Had to go to Poinciana this evening, and stopped at the Wawa there. THEY HAVE THE WAWA HOT DOGS!!!

Yami: “They’re really good! Much better than the ones at 7-11!”

6 Likes

2023-01-03T18:24:00Z

1 Like

Finally found a bag.

Taste more like caramel then toffee.

5 Likes

2023-01-05T19:41:00Z

2 Likes

These “expired” today, so they put them in the crew room for anyone who wants them.

Yami tries one of them. “@Slowhand… They’re not Oreos… They’re not even H-E-B Twisters…”

5 Likes

That brands birthday cake and chocolate chip are not bad but I can see those ones being awful.

4 Likes

Since I had a craving for Oreos, after those awful cookies, got these since they were only $3, vs the $6 for actual Oreos.

Yami: “Guys… Don’t waste $3 on these… Just spend the $6 on actual Oreos… I’m 100% certain @Slowhand agrees on this…”

5 Likes

:100:

5 Likes

M&M’s new packaging sparks ‘culture war’ outrage

2023-01-10T12:41:00Z

Pizza Hut is bringing back a fan favorite from the ’90s

2023-01-10T11:32:00Z
Beginning February 1, the “Big New Yorker” is once again hitting menus nationwide for a limited time

4 Likes