Forest's Sketches

You are better than you think you are, Forest. You catch tone pretty good, I can see that when you were highlighting the horse’s body. Good work, keep it up!

Your horse, by far, is much better than any I could ever draw! :slight_smile: Especially since I can’t draw at all!

Keep up the good work Forest. I agree with fillet - you are better than you think!

[quote=“Forest”]
http://i1052.photobucket.com/albums/s460/cpmartin98/002_zpsc5b2c094.jpg[/quote]

Hmmm, very artistic… yet it seems darker than your usual pics’. Any reason behind that? It does kind of resemble me when I get up in the morning though… LOL!

However, I can see in all of your pics’, regardless of the mood they portray upfront, everyone has an emotional meaning to it. At least that is something that I can see. Am I wrong in guessing that?

You are right. Most of them do have significant meaning. Sometimes I randomly get these ideas and I think it must come form somewhere in my subconscious. So it must mean something.

As for that last picture its actually a bit older than the others. I drew that one about six months ago and I recently saw it in my sketchbook and decided to post it. I was in a time where I was feeling particularly lonely. There is actually another drawing that I did only two months ago that is quite similar to that one. So you are very correct in all of your assumptions Lumis!

This reminds me of how much I wish some mystical creatures were real! :cheer: Of course… not so I could trap them, but to be able to share the world with them… ya’ know?

And, I better be careful to not assume too much… otherwise I’ll be accused of being a stalker again… LOL! What can I say, it’s not hard for me to use my brain to see things for what they are and what hidden meanings that are a part of them.
:slight_smile:

Very nice Forest!

Thanks you guys! And Lumis, you aren’t the only one who wishes mystical creatures were real. :lol:

Cool

Forest I didn’t know you can sketche? :ohmy: I gotta say I’m loving each one of them you made, I wish I could show you some of mine but I can’t take any photos at the moment because my phone isn’t working that good anymore but I can’t wait to see more of your sketches. :slight_smile:

Thank you so much Kyoya! I have seem some of yours before and they are very good!

~

Happy Valentines Day!

Your welcome and thanks that means a lot but those are some of my old sketches, I have a new art style and if you want just ask me and I’ll post them.

You can if you want. I would be delighted to see them. :slight_smile:

You are quite the artist, Forest! You’ve been improving your skills, I can’t wait to see what else you come up with. Good work buddy!!!

That last one was adorable Forest! Hope you enjoyed your Valentine’s Day! :slight_smile:

I agree Wicca, it was right on time.

Very nice!

Another attempt at water coloring