Full Dive: This Ultimate Next-Gen Full Dive RPG Is Even Shittier than Real Life! / Kyūkyoku Shinka Shita Full Dive RPG ga Genjitsu Yorimo Kuso-Gee Datta

Full Dive: This Ultimate Next-Gen Full Dive RPG Is Even Shittier than Real Life! / Kyūkyoku Shinka Shita Full Dive RPG ga Genjitsu Yorimo Kuso-Gee Datta

Vintage: 2021-04-07

ANN Info Page

1 Like

Cautious Hero Author’s Kyūkyoku Shinka Shita Full Dive RPG ga Genjitsu Yorimo Kuso-Gee Dattara Light Novel Gets TV Anime

posted on 2020-12-04 08:41 EST by Egan Loo
ENGI animates April show about high school boy in VR RPG that is worst than reality itself

Kyūkyoku Shinka Shita Full Dive RPG ga Genjitsu Yorimo Kuso-Gee Dattara Anime Posts 1st Video, More Cast

posted on 2020-12-26 10:11 EST by Egan Loo
Katsuyuki Konishi, Satoshi Hino, Yoshitsugu Matsuoka join April show about VR RPG worst than reality

Press Start for New Kyukyoku Shinka Shita Full Dive RPG ga Genjitsu Yorimo Kuso-Gee Dattara TV Anime Visual

March 05, 2021 6:02am CST
The game starts in April 2021

Full Dive: This Ultimate Next-Gen Full Dive RPG Is Even Shittier than Real Life! - Official Trailer

1 Like

Full Dive RPG TV Anime 2nd PV Introduces ED Theme Song by Four Heroine VAs

March 05, 2021 9:10pm CST
Kazuya Miura (Uzaki-chan)-directed series is set to premiere on April 7

Funimation Acquires Full Dive RPG TV Anime

March 05, 2021 10:00pm CST
Anime to premiere in April

‘Full Dive: This Ultimate Next-Gen Full Dive RPG Is Even Sh***ier than Real Life!’ Anime Reveals Theme Song Artists, April 7 Premiere, Funimation Streaming

posted on 2021-03-06 02:03 EST by Crystalyn Hodgkins
New key visual also revealed

The Spring 2021 Preview Guide - Full Dive

by The Anime News Network Editorial Team, Apr 7th 2021

Ex-MYTH & ROID Singer Mayu Maeshima Posts TV Anime Full Dive OP Theme “ANSWER”

April 14, 2021 9:35pm CDT
Her second solo single hits stores May 26

Is This The Tutorial? | Full Dive

Alicia’s About To Go Romeo and Juliet on Hiro | Full Dive

A Demonic Sexorcism | Full Dive RPG

GAMERS That Use Guides ARE TRASH! :wastebasket: | Full Dive

Hiro’s Harem Is Getting Crazy | Full Dive

Could I just ask.

What’s the point of this show?

Hiro isn’t trapped in this game. He’s not being forced to play it. He could turn it off at any time. Plus, if he dies in the game, it will automatically destroy his $1,000 game console.

Like I get a challenge and all, but are you seriously kidding me? Why would anyone willingly keep playing it?

IMO, it’s probably the train wreck of the season, but I’m still watching it…

At least the op is pretty good…

2 Likes

So they can put a curse word in the title and screw up my “Watched Words” files every time I post something here?

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I’m fairly certain that it’s a matter of pride at this point (unless next week adds something more to it). The one point where he was going to quit, his sister basically fed him something (I’m not sure if there’s a word for it) to make his pride not allow him to. After all, when you got to a point in your life that you are running away from everything, and it’s pointed out, of course your pride will make you unable to quit.

Hopefully the reason why the shop lady wants him to beat the game is not completely stupid. She hasn’t really been helping with things.

1 Like

I mean. Maybe it’s just me, but the second I found out that I’d feel pain in the game would equal the moment I’d say “Nope.”

Then immediately take the game out of the console and throw it directly in the trash.

Maybe break the disc for good measure…

Oh. And:

Truer words have not been said…

1 Like

Mizarisa vs Alicia - Winner Kills Hiro | Full Dive

The Rescue! | Full Dive