Great Anime Music

Another one of my favorite OSTs (though I can’t seem to find my actual favorite song).

Kouhei Tanaka

[video type=youtube]D6GNpSCa3F4[/video]

He also did the soundtrack for one of my favorite games, Alundra.

[video type=youtube]wwa_MXbKpn8[/video]

1 Like

The whole Hellsing TV soundtrack. So many years passed from that time I first listened to it but I still think that this is a masterpiece :grinning:

1 Like

If you all are looking for Anime Music CDs, Amazon Japan has quite a few, either singles or Albums depending on what you are looking for. Sometimes you have to look at an Artists Greatest Hits Collection, They’ll ship most items to where you live but not all of them, Here are a few Examples of what I’ve picked up from there.and Specifically The song(s) I was looking for when I bought them:

Monster Musume OP ED

Mach Go, Go, Go OP / Gatachaman OP ED

Darling in the Franxx OP (Pretty much a CD Single)

Record of Lodoss War Chronicles of the Heroic Knight OP / RahXephon OP (Included with Maaya Sakamoto’s Greatest Hits album)

*If Her Album had only been a Couple of years later I could have scored Waiting for the Rain (Asterisk War ED 1) as well lol but I’ll take what I can get.

Just a note as with All things Imported, it’ll cost a bit more depending on the Conversion rate and Shipping costs.

4 Likes

Probably my favorite ED, out of the ones I’ve listened to:

3 Likes

While the show itself was pretty weak my Favorite ED is probably Waiting for the Rain by Maaya Sakamoto from Asterisk War

3 Likes

The Strike the Blood theme is available on Amazon as an mp3 download for $1.29.

2 Likes

Thank you @Series5Ranger for earlier. Now it’s time to CRANK IT

3 Likes

Guess this is officially on my “Must pick up list”.

3 Likes

:notes:Nananananananananana :notes:

(The subtitles say No ×10, but it sounds like Na × 10 to me…)

2 Likes

Top 40 Anime Openings Winter 2019

Top 40 Anime Endings Winter 2019

1 Like

Top 40 Anime Openings Spring 2019

1 Like

Well, I guess I need to cry more:

(If you want to cry even harder, the pinned comment on YouTube has an English translation of the song :sob::sob::sob::sob:)

ran across this song sounds good

How’s going to be watching this tomorrow I can’t miss this show

I’ll try to catch it once I get off of work.

That’ll be tomorrow around midnight or so.

1 Like