Hello Anime Network fans

Originally, i been a member since august 4 this year, but for a couple of weeks i didnt kno my way around. So im starting anew and introducing myself. Now before you kill me some of this i have posted on other threads, but really in my opinion i figure myself an above average person always looking for friends everywhere i go. Im not racist so come one, come all(btw im black, SHOCKER:D.) I speak some spanish, and just learning japanese, but dont quiz me becuz i have too many things to remember for on the spot. You may see that im an artist on my profile but i’ll say again: ima artistical warrior only bound by the inability to draw actual people. I like multiple music genres, except country, so we can talk about Tokio Hotel, Nicki Minaj(my future fiancee, jk:)), Gucci,etc. I love manga, anime, cartoons, and mystery/crime/action,so be afraid to expand out of comfort zones. And if its anything else i missed even after reading my profile.
Holla at new friend.

Welcome to TAN, hope you enjoy your stay. :slight_smile:

Welcome.I R Outlander,teh forum’s resident /a/ 4chaner and hope to be magical girl. Post often.But remember,

CEILING GIRL IS WATCHING YOU POST!!!

Thank u for the welcome, i can already feel the embrace.:slight_smile:

Hello there. Why didn’t you bust out with your old account? Oh well, now’s the time to make yourself heard.

outlander wrote:

[quote]

CEILING GIRL IS WATCHING YOU POST!!![/quote]

Aoi Yamada go make everyone a sandwich.

i just had a sandwich… it was good…
btw hello…

yoka

Welcome to you! Hope to see you around.

thanx for the welcome and i too hope to you all around sometimes.

Welcome aboard! I hope you enjoy your time here. If you have any questions, let us know. :slight_smile:

I will gladly be in the same posts with you, as long as the other redshirt with no name is with us. He would get it before me…

thankx i might just have to ask a couple of questions but i dont kno when so get comfortable

Welcome, Yung Twizzy!

Sorry I’m so late in welcoming you!

I see by your profile that you like a lot of different kinds of anime, that’s great! We have the http://www.theanimenetwork.com/Watch-Online that you can watch several anime on for free just for being Registered here. And if you’re more daring you can become a Premium Member for a fee.

If you like to watch your anime on TV, I have a thread for that also :wink: . It’s in the ‘Other Anime’ section, and it’s called http://www.theanimenetwork.com/component/option,com_kunena/Itemid,65/catid,7/func,view/id,164/. I update it every day.

That’s all the advertising I’ll do. :stuck_out_tongue:

Please read the Rules located in the grey tab at the top of the page. Besides being helpful, they also contain the info you need to make a sig and tell you how to get those nifty icons under your avatar.

If you have questions, please ask! We’ll all jump in to answer your questions and you can decide who to believe, but remember, those of us who have “Moderator” in our titles do have a LOT of knowledge and power! :laugh:

Feel free to jump into any convo that interests you, but please use the Search Function before starting a thread (especially in the Anime section).

I think that’s all I have to say (right now). Stick around and have fun! :lol:

sure thing