Hello everyone

Hi!

I’m Patbl,but everyone call me Pat. So I’m 16 years old (almost 17), came from Quebec.

I’m a Persona fan; I love the Anime and the games, so awesome.
I’m also a Touhou fan, one of the most beautiful game I’ve seen in my life.
I love listening music.
I don’t watch many animes, but with my inscription, I hope I will discovery new animes.

'Til will meet again, in this beautiful Forum!

Hi Patbi, welcome to TAN! Watch out for Outlander. Don’t feed him, and never ever take candy from him.

Hello and welcome to the beautiful TAN boards, Patbl, also known as Pat! :stuck_out_tongue:
Nice to see another Touhou fan join the boards; it truely is a magical game, isn’t it? :wink:

I hope you have a wonderful time on here, and if you ask around I’m sure you will get plenty of suggestions for good shows! ^-^

Welcome, Patbl! Hope you enjoy the place. I just got here myself and so far it seems pretty safe. Except that guy with the van…

Iron K. Tager wrote:

Yes, it is :stuck_out_tongue: As I can see, you like Miss Flandre Scarlet, am I correct?

And thanks for your welcoming :slight_smile:

Welcome to TAN, hope you have fun here. :slight_smile:

Y halloz Thar!!

Welcome. Post often

Patbl wrote:

[quote]Iron K. Tager wrote:

Yes, it is :stuck_out_tongue: As I can see, you like Miss Flandre Scarlet, am I correct? [/quote]

Flandre, Remilia, Meiling, Patchy, Youmu, Mokou, Yukari, Marisa, etc. They are all awesome. ^-^

I look forward to talking with you about it sometime. :3

Welcome to you! I see Outlander is at it again. Just stray away from the van and you’ll be fine. :slight_smile: