Hi

Hello everyone. My name is Elyse. I’ve been a member here for probably 2 days and just now notice the forum section. I like spending my free time watching anime, reading manga, and playing video games :).

Hi and welcome to TAN. :slight_smile:

What are some of your favorite anime and manga?

Hello! Welcome to TAN, enjoy your stay! :silly:

I also second ShawnMerrow’s question: What are some of your favorite anime and manga?

I love Orphen (season 2 was good but not as great as season 1), FMA, Gundam Wing, Slayers, Soul Hunters, Steel Angels, Sgt. Frog, Bartender, Onigia Teacher, GTO, Hellsing, Trigun, Ouran High School Host Club. I haven’t really found a anime that I loved but I didn’t love the manga.

Hello and welcome to the TAN boards, Elyse!! :3 FMA, Trigun, Ouran; nice list as far as shows I’ve seen. :stuck_out_tongue:
I hope you enjoy posting and making many friends on here~!! :laugh: And if you ever need any reccomendations for shows, I’m always open for a message! ^-^

Another Mizuho Kazami fan! YAY!

Welcome to TAN. I’m Newshawk, the lovable but cantankerous Otaku Grandpa of the group, a TAN Casting Sensei (along with LadyOfWicca, PretearHimeno and Mystic), the benevolent dictator of the Claim Your Bishoujo/Bishounen game and compulsive list maker. I’m glad to see you’ve made it to the best little slice of anime heaven this side of the Pacific!

Welcome. I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Welcome to you! Hope you join us often!

Great to have ya here buddy! Enjoying the forums?

Hello and welcome! I hope you enjoy our little anime freak community. Some of the freaks are a little weirder than others.