Hello My Follow Anime Fans

Hi All i love this site so much B) a place where i can talk about my favorite art Anime :blush: Hope to enjoy my time here with all you guy’s and girl’s :stuck_out_tongue: :slight_smile:

Hey! I’ve seen you around a few times. Glad you like it here! :cheer:

Your first goal should be to try and get rid of that negative karma. It tends to send a bad image to people.

EDIT - Scratch that. I’ll give you a clean slate to start with!

sbitzer wrote:

[quote]Hey! I’ve seen you around a few times. Glad you like it here! :cheer:

Your first goal should be to try and get rid of that negative karma. It tends to send a bad image to people.

EDIT - Scratch that. I’ll give you a clean slate to start with![/quote]

Thank you so much :slight_smile: yea im gonna try and lose that negative Karma :slight_smile:

Glad you’ve decided to stick around, we always need bodies around here. Post some stuff about yourself, let us know what you like to discuss.

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/6559/1288657800275.jpg

Welcome

Welcome to TAN. I’m Newshawk, the lovable but cantankerous Otaku Grandpa of the group, a TAN Casting Sensei (along with LadyOfWicca, PretearHimeno and Mystic), the benevolent dictator of the Claim Your Bishoujo/Bishounen game and compulsive list maker. I’m glad to see you’ve made it to the best little slice of anime heaven this side of the Pacific! BTW, pay no attention to Outlander, especially if he is in his lollivan!

Welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy your stay.