Hello TAN!


#1

I just want to say hi to all members of TAN, but actually I’m not a new member. I did however create a new account for reasons known only to me. i was an previous member under a different user name can you guess who?

Maybe I'll give out a hint, but lets see who can hit the nail on the head.

#2

Welcome back!


#3

Welcome back, Dallas Wesson!

I’m really horrible at recognizing people, so if you know me and I can’t place you, SORRY!

But I’ve seen you posting about the forum, and you look really comfortable, so I’d say you’ve been here before, and that’s great!

Anyway, be sure and read the Rules located in the grey tab near the top - it’ll explain some of the new stuff going on around here, as well as tell you how to place a sig and how to get those groovy icons for underneath your avatar.

Feel free to ask any questions and multitudes of people will come to your rescue. But knowing which person to listen to will save you from ridicule. :stuck_out_tongue:

Lastly, be sure to use the Search Function before starting any new threads (especially in the Anime Section). That’s it, that’s all the biggies!

Again, welcome back and I hope you won’t leave us in the dark too long about your secret identity! :wink:


#4

Slowhand wrote:

[quote]Welcome back, Dallas Wesson!

I’m really horrible at recognizing people, so if you know me and I can’t place you, SORRY!

But I’ve seen you posting about the forum, and you look really comfortable, so I’d say you’ve been here before, and that’s great!

Anyway, be sure and read the Rules located in the grey tab near the top - it’ll explain some of the new stuff going on around here, as well as tell you how to place a sig and how to get those groovy icons for underneath your avatar.

Feel free to ask any questions and multitudes of people will come to your rescue. But knowing which person to listen to will save you from ridicule. :stuck_out_tongue:

Lastly, be sure to use the Search Function before starting any new threads (especially in the Anime Section). That’s it, that’s all the biggies!

Again, welcome back and I hope you won’t leave us in the dark too long about your secret identity! ;)[/quote]

Thanks and yes alot of things have change sense i have left the TAN.


#5

Hello and welcome back! :laugh:


#6

Somebody left the door open, eh? Great to have you still amongst us.


#7

Yes and I am glad to be back!
Here is the Hint:
[right]My old user name was a god[/right]


#8

Gonna figure that one out buddy!


#9

Okay narrowing it down some more it was a Norse god.


#10

Dallas Wesson wrote:

Nexus Balder


#11

Slowhand wrote:

[quote]Dallas Wesson wrote:

Nexus Balder[/quote]

   And Slowhand is the winner she has found out who i used to be.

#12

Dallas Wesson wrote:

[quote]Slowhand wrote:

Nexus Balder

   And Slowhand is the winner **she** has found out who i used to be.[/quote]

Fixed that for ya. You can thank me later. :wink:


#13

sbitzer wrote:

[quote]Dallas Wesson wrote:

Nexus Balder

   And Slowhand is the winner **she** has found out who i used to be.

Fixed that for ya. You can thank me later. ;)[/quote]

Whoops sorry and thanks


#14

Yeah, but it wasn’t just Nexus Balder, right, it was…

NEXUSBALDER

Maybe I’m confusing you with someone else.


#15

Hentai wrote:

[quote]Yeah, but it wasn’t just Nexus Balder, right, it was…

NEXUSBALDER

Maybe I’m confusing you with someone else.[/quote]

 Well it nice to hear from you again hentai, but to be honest i do not remember. It was just my awesomeness!

#16

Welcome back to TAN. I think I joined after you left but nice to see old members return.


#17

I remember NEXUSBALDER welcome back.


#18

outlander wrote:

Hey Outlander, yup im back!

#19

I remember you too, how ya doing buddy?


#20

fillet wrote:

 Im doing great and you?