Old School TAN crew

akatrini, pretearhimeno,FGK, kaotic kitty, peeps, starfire, sesslova, puffygirl, alitadark, jackitsu, princessloverel, ryoko, animequeen, kmw, haissan, babytank, noir, som, kazuma (hellsing), csm, goldenboy, d14, billy, nl1812, drifter, tsuki, anime18, archercreed, nexusbalder, killa, jokker, trooper, hero osakuma, shinigami, arcon, fullmetalsouske, idabosoldier, eightdevil(baka neko), hayate 13, darkskills,

A list of a bunch of the old faithfuls I happened to come across I wonder how many of them are still on the board today.

Present and accounted for.

Yeah i got this list off of FGK’s myspace page I was going through my friends list for some people form TAN and ran across it. Unfortunately FGK has dropped off the face off the internet but that’s what happens with internet folks. Makes me think that forumites are like 80’s rock stars live fast party hard then they just kind of go…

Flowering wrote:

[quote]akatrini, pretearhimeno,FGK, kaotic kitty, peeps, starfire, sesslova, puffygirl, alitadark, jackitsu, princessloverel, ryoko, animequeen, kmw, haissan, babytank, noir, som, kazuma (hellsing), csm, goldenboy, d14, billy, nl1812, drifter, tsuki, anime18, archercreed, nexusbalder, killa, jokker, trooper, hero osakuma, shinigami, arcon, fullmetalsouske, idabosoldier, eightdevil(baka neko), hayate 13, darkskills,

A list of a bunch of the old faithfuls I happened to come across I wonder how many of them are still on the board today.[/quote]

Allow me to stick my toe in:

Pretear, Alitadark, Jackitsu, Haissan, Babytank, CSM, D14, Drifter, Fullmetalsouske, idabosoldier, 8devil have on been on these new boards.

Goldenboy is now Sugarman.
Trooper is now Trooper Reborn.
KazumaNexus is now Akajin Akechi

There might be a few others with new names that I don’t know about…
And I remember that just before the old board went down, Killa said that he would be without internet for an indefinite time.

Yeah those were the days we sure had a lot of active members back then i sent messages to Tsuki and Sess over myspace so hopefully they will come by oh and I put a link to the forums on my myspace profile I’m sure that’s fine.

It’s missing a few names, lemme think:

Hentai, Wolfo, shakujou, halo_ultra, Fungirl, [the other older man who always talked with Fungirl whose name I can’t remember], outlander, sanitosan247, Sano

My 15-year-old days were full of TAN.

I miss Alitadark, she’s never online anymore.

Weren’t they for us all hentai. Yeah I’m sure quite a few names a missing from that list we just had so many members back then. But we are going to make the best of it this time around.

I’m here -raises hand-

Hentai wrote:

[quote]It’s missing a few names, lemme think:

Hentai, Wolfo, shakujou, halo_ultra, Fungirl, [the other older man who always talked with Fungirl whose name I can’t remember], outlander, sanitosan247, Sano
[/quote]

I was gonna say…

With this kind of star power there is nothing we can’t do.

Indeed.

You sound so whats the word official.

Hentai wrote:

[quote]It’s missing a few names, lemme think:

My 15-year-old days were full of TAN.

I miss Alitadark, she’s never online anymore.[/quote]

Funchick, I still talk to her from time to time. xD
KMW was the one that always talked with her that you were referring to, he was mentioned in the first post. xD

halo_ultra is like a bro to me, when he’s online. <___<

Sanitosan… wow… That brings back interesting memories.

Also, don’t forget Seradix (?), the one that everyone thought was a girl that turned out to be a guy. The one that made the confession thread. Then you made a parody of that thread admitting you were an 80 year old grandmother, or something like that.

Also, I remember uh… what was his name? That weird, crazy guy that always posted like he was constantly writing a poem or something… The one that wrote all the artsy-fartsy fanfic and liked to flame people.

My goodness speaking about times people thought someone was a girl I remember how difficult it was to convince people i was a guy. Although my favorite reason why you guys thought i was a girl was because I spelled words correctly and wrote in sentences.

Back on the original forums (the ones before the previous VB forums, people thought I was a girl cause of my avatar and purple font. Rofl…

Yeah that might have been another reason people thought i was a girl. I think I joined the original forums about a few months before the vbforum opened.

Yeah, I remember you from the old old forum. xD

Jeez, I can’t believe I’ve been here for four and a half years. o_o;

Well at least good times were had. The time you spent here could have sucked.

There has been a ton of people to come and go. The members list is gigantic! Life is so vroom. Hope they’re all still alive…

fillet wrote:

Oh. Well, about that…

Slowhand wrote:

[quote]fillet wrote:

Oh. Well, about that…[/quote]

About what? What’s the scoop slow?
Slick