That includes me I just started my membership
Well that goes to show you to do your research

1 Like

Down for Maintenance

BACK UP

2 Likes

Top 10 Unforgettable Anime Villains and Antagonists on HIDIVE

September 23, 2021, 12:37 PM

Every anime needs a good villain or antagonist. After all, it wouldn’t be much of a story if the main character achieved their goal right away (except maybe in some postmodern stories, but we digress).

Every villain is an antagonist, but not all antagonists are villains. Villains are bad people who do bad things. But the only requirement for being an antagonist is standing between the protagonist and their goal. Today, we’ve rounded up 10 of our favorite anime villains (and antagonists) from shows you could watch right now on HIDIVE.

4 Likes

Nemesis isn’t on it.
List is invalid.

4 Likes

DON’T FEAR, YOUR HIDIVE FALL 2021 SIMULCAST SCHEDULE IS HERE

October 11, 2021, 2:39 PM

HERE’S YOUR HIDIVE FALL 2021 SIMULCAST SCHEDULE

Keep this handy infographic in mind while you enjoy our anime simulcasts this season! Don’t have a membership? Sign up for your FREE trial today!

6 Likes

THESE 7 QUESTIONS WILL TELL YOU IF YOU COULD SURVIVE A DEATH GAME ANIME

October 19, 2021, 10:20 AM
COULD YOU SURVIVE A DEATH GAME ANIME? ANSWER THESE 7 QUESTIONS AND FIND OUT!

1 Like

STREAM DEATH GAME ANIME ON HIDIVE

October 27, 2021, 12:31 PM

It’s no secret Netflix’ Squid Game has taken the world by storm, but did you know it’s just one of many entries in the death game genre? That’s right: death game fiction is an entire genre in and of itself, and Squid Game is just the latest entry in this fascinating category of entertainment.

If you’re looking to scratch the death game itch Squid Game no doubt awakened in you (and us), HIDIVE has no shortage of death game anime you can stream right now! Check out the following list for your next death game anime obsession.

2 Likes

I like that Non Non Biyori was added for those who need some brain bleach (or to wind down) from all of those death game anime. I approve!

3 Likes

The only “brain bleach” series I haven’t seen is Monthly Girl’s Nozaki-kun.

3 Likes

BUY ONE YEAR, GIFT ONE YEAR OF HIDIVE PROMOTION FAQ

December 17, 2021, 2:01 PM

What is this BOGO (Buy One Gift One) promotion you’re offering?

• If you’re a new HIDIVE customer and buy an annual HIDIVE subscription, you’ll get another one FREE to give to someone who has never subscribed to us. Just in time for the Holidays!

Sounds great! I just purchased an annual subscription. What happens now?

• We’ll send you an email with a code good for a yearly subscription that you can gift to a friend!

Someone just gifted me an annual HIDIVE subscription! How do I redeem this offer?

• Go to hidive.com/signup, fill out your account details and enter your code into the “Have a Promo Code” field. Then complete the form and enjoy your free year of anime!

Is this promotion available to current and returning subscribers as well?

• The gift code is eligible for new subscribers only.

What happens if the person I gift this to already has a HIDIVE subscription or had one in the past?

• This promotion is only eligible for new users. If the user you gift the code to cannot redeem it, they may share it with one of their friends.

What’s the offer window for HIDIVE’s BOGO promotion?

• From now to December 31, 2021 at 11:59 UTC.

How long do people have to redeem this offer?

• The gift redemption window expires on January 15, 2022 at 11:59 UTC.

Is this promotion available to domestic or international subscribers?

• This promotion is available to all users who can sign up for a HIDIVE subscription, domestic and international.

Can I combine this promotion with other offers?

• You cannot combine this promotion with other offers. You CAN, however, combine this promotion with a gift card transaction.

Is there a refund policy for this promotion?

• This promotion is not subject to refunds.

Is there a limit to this promotion? If I buy 3 annual subscriptions, will I get 3 free annual subscriptions?

• HIDIVE users may only have 1 subscriber account. Creating multiple accounts to gain free services is against our terms of use.

I just bought an annual subscription right before this promotion started! What should I do?

• Please contact our customer service team for further details.

Can I gift this to my account if I don’t have anyone else to give it to?

• This promotion is only eligible for new users to HIDIVE.

Am I still eligible for a free trial if I buy an annual subscription during this promotion?

• No.

No substitutions or cash redemptions allowed. Gift code is not combinable with other offers, promotional codes, or coupons which may be available from HIDIVE or SENTAI. One time use only. No refunds, exchanges or cash value.

By participating in this gift code promotion, purchaser and subscriber agree to release and hold harmless HIDIVE LLC and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors (collectively, the " Released Parties "), from any and all liability, loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, which may occur in connection with the Promotion, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of gift codes. HIDIVE reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend this promotion should cheating, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the promotion.

2 Likes

Per email blast:

GET THE DEAL

3 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes

2 bucks?

That’s less than a slider!

:astonished:

mmmmm…slider… :yum: :hamburger:

2 Likes

Now I want some White Castle…

1 Like

50% Off offer ends tonight!

1 Like

2021-12-31T20:00:00Z

1 Like

Top 7 Cutest Anime Crushes on HIDIVE

2 Likes

AMC Networks Launches New Branded Digital Originals, 6 New Streaming Channels And Ad Tools In First Live Upfront Since 2019

2022-04-06T18:12:00Z
The new FAST channels include anime destination HIDIVE x ANIME

AMC Press Release

2022-04-06T05:00:00Z

4 Likes