HIDIVE Press Releases - June 2017 / present

Per PR:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

DON’T MISS THE [OSHI NO KO] ENGLISH DUB PREMIERE ON HIDIVE MAY 24!

Those of you who attended Anime Boston already know that we’re planning to dub [OSHI NO KO], and we’re ready to announce everything you need to know. The [OSHI NO KO] English dub will premiere exclusively on HIDIVE Wednesday, May 24, 2023, at 12:00 PM EDT (16:00 UTC)! So what are you waiting for? Sign up for HIDIVE to catch [OSHI NO KO] and a bunch of other must-watch dubbed anime!

HERE’S A BRIEF RUNDOWN OF [OSHI NO KO]

HIDIVE Disclaimer: Skip this section if you want to watch the anime completely blind.

Synopsis

When a pregnant young starlet appears in Dr. Gorou Amemiya’s countryside medical clinic, he takes it upon himself to safely (and secretly) deliver Ai Hoshino’s child. But on the eve of her delivery, he is slain by Ai’s deluded stalker — and subsequently reborn as her child, Aquamarine Hoshino! Now, he wants to help his new mother rise to the top, but what can a child do about the dark underbelly of the entertainment industry? And what will he do when disaster strikes?

Studio - Doga Kobo (Monthly Girls’ Nozaki-kun)
Original Creators - Aka Akasaka (Kayuga-sama: Love is War), engo Yokoyari (Scum’s Wish)
Demographic - Seinen
Rating - TV-14
Genres - Drama, Supernatural

English Cast and Crew

Director - Shannon D. Reed

Ai Hoshino - Donna Bella Litton
Gorou - Jeremy Gee
Sarina - Savanna Menzel
Aqua - Jack Stansbury
Ruby / Ruby (Young) - Alyssa Marek
Aqua (Young) - Chaney Moore
Kana - Natalie Rial
Ichigo - Brandon Hearnsberger
Miyako - Christina Kelly
Taishi - Ty Mahany

[OSHI NO KO] IS A MUST WATCH! HERE’S 3 REASONS WHY

• It’s the must-watch anime of the Spring 2023 season and the #1 launch in HIDIVE history! Seriously, we’ve never seen our metrics go this high before.
  • …if you’ve ever trusted me before, if you’ve ever gotten just one good recommendation from me, if you could choose one time to blindly listen to me, this is it when I say watch [OSHI NO KO]…it is Black Mirror for the modern influencer landscape.” - Gigguk
  • Recommended for viewers who loved: Perfect Blue, Revue Starlight, MADE IN ABYSS, The Eminence in Shadow, Girlish Number, NANA

MARK YOUR CALENDARS — HERE’S WHEN TO TUNE IN FOR THE [OSHI NO KO] ENGLISH DUB!

Premiere Date: Wednesday, May 24, 2023
Time: 12:00 PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

1 Like