Hihi :)

Im new here… soooo… hiiiiii! XD :laugh: B) :stuck_out_tongue: :silly: :silly: :lol: :whistle: :side: :woohoo: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

HHHIIIIII XD

Hello and welcome to the taenioid TAN boards ‘new here’!! :3 Good to see you found a nice use for the smilies. :stuck_out_tongue: So, why don’t you tell us a little about yourself? Maybe what kind of anime you like or how you found your way here? :slight_smile:

…No, seriously, this place is supposed to be top secret; how did you get here?!

heheh I like you :wink: We could be partners in crime! :evil:

:ohmy: Oh my, well, I guess? I don’t have much else to do around here. :stuck_out_tongue:

Welcome to TAN! Post often and have a wonderful time! And if you happen to run into our veteran member outlander, make sure to say hi and be overly friendly!

Hi, welcome to TAN… I’ve decided that since you were born the same month as me, and you appear to enjoy using all the smilies, I’m going to be nice to you. So my first piece of advice for you…

DON’T TRUST ANYBODY!

If you let your guard down for even a minute, you’ll be carried off in a suspicious looking van with promises of candy and anime. You can’t trust anyone, not even me! You just just have to trust me on this! Wait… but then… if you trust me to not trust anyone, even me… then I can’t be trusted either… so… OH GOD I CAN’T BE TRUSTED! HIDE!!!

:slight_smile:

Hello. Welcome

Hang around with us

[quote=“outlander” post=115473]Hello. Welcome

Hang around with us

[/quote]

Beautiful. Just, the simplicity of it.

Hullo thar! Always glad to see new people, hope you have fun here.