Himouto! Umaru-chan

Himouto! Umaru-chan R, Ep 12, is live on HIDIVE

Kind of Surprised that R didn’t get a dub confirmation at AX

1 Like

Maybe the fans who would have given a high signal of it needing a dub didn’t watch because of Anime Strike? And assuming they are dubbing it, they have no clue if the show is still popular as a result, so they’re just ignoring it for now.

1 Like

Considering some of the shows they did confirm a dub for, I wouldn’t worry about it. They always save some dub announcements for later.

1 Like

Just looked, and it seems they’re not even low stock on the PBS. (unless that notice only appears on the listing page)

1 Like

Nope. If it was low stock, the tag would be on the set when searching under the PBS listings.

Like LOTGH:

The only PBS’s in “low stock” right now are Akame Ga Kill 1 and 2, LOTGH, and NGNL0

Nearly a year since my last post in this thread, and no info since way before then…

Y’all think R will still eventually get a physical release, or much less, a dub?

Really not sure, did it do so poorly that they felt the dub isn’t worth it?

1 Like

I find it shocking we’re still waiting for R to be slated. I’m starting to lose hope and patience. Still, we wait. :disappointed:

1 Like

I’m still not too worried about it. They’ve been going back and producing a lot of dubs lately. I think it’s still just a matter of time.

2 Likes

2 Likes

:rofl:
Is it funny that I read the “5 months later” in the Spongebob “Jacques Cousteau” voice?

1 Like

Himouto! Umaru-chan Official Trailer

1 Like

Himouto! Umaru-chan Anime’s 5th Anniversary Online Exhibition is Currently Underway

January 27, 2021 12:00am CST
All of the exhibits come with newly-recorded commentary voices by the original voice cast

1 Like
4 Likes

About dang time. :rofl:

3 Likes

old-boomer

3 Likes

Finally.
After so long.

4 Likes

Hopefully they don’t try to replicate the first season PBS that took forever to sell out.

3 Likes

Wait… It sold out???

2 Likes