Howdy

I’m just here for the anime. I’m always open for suggestions so don’t be shy. Types of anime that catch my interest include; Action, comedy, si-fi, & drama[just not the lubby dubby crud]. No offense to you lubby dubby crud lovers… lol.

Welcome to TAN, have a great time with all the anime. FEEL TEH LURVE!!!

Hello and welcome to the wonderful TAN boards!! :3 There’s nothing wrong with lubby dubby as far as I can see, bit if you don’t like it I can give you some romance titles. :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway, I hope you have a great time on here doing whatever it is you feel like doing! :slight_smile:

Welcome to you! You’ll find a lot of what you like here!

well thanks for all the warm welcomes! i’ll be around here and there occasionally.

Welcome to TAN. I’m Newshawk, the lovable but cantankerous Otaku Grandpa of the group, a TAN Casting Sensei (along with LadyOfWicca, PretearHimeno and Mystic), the benevolent dictator of the Claim Your Bishoujo/Bishounen game and compulsive list maker (not to mention the internationally-renown author of that classic in the making, “Bokuto Precinct of the DEAD”). You’ve made it to the best little slice of anime heaven this side of the Pacific!