I-it's not like I'm introducing myself for your sake or anything!

I just figured I would join this site since I’ve been around the block on places like MAL, AnimeSuki and Anime Planet, so don’t get the wrong idea, okay?!

Oh, and Akito Kinomoto is spelled in katakana. Not like I care if you remember that or anything, though.

Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your stay.

Akito_Kinomoto wrote:

[quote]I just figured I would join this site since I’ve been around the block on places like MAL, AnimeSuki and Anime Planet, so don’t get the wrong idea, okay?!

Oh, and Akito Kinomoto is spelled in katakana. Not like I care if you remember that or anything, though.[/quote]

A [strike]challenger[/strike] tsundere appears!

Welcome to TAN. Here’s some advice: If you happen to be of the loli variant (as opposed to the tsundere of normal proportions), you might want to avoid outlander’s van. Actually, you’re better off avoiding it either way.

Welcome to TAN, nice to see someone who sticks to their character type.

As Mystic said, you really should stick away from Outlanders van, it can be a scary place.

You remind me of someone… Someone who’s gone missing for quite some time now…

In any case, welcome to TAN! :woohoo: Have fun while you’re here!

http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/2549/pedobearfreecandyvan.jpg

Y Helloz thar! Welcome!

So is Pedobear your driver so you can nab em from the back of the van or do you own a pedobear furry costume, Outlander?

Either way… Beware the fox and welcome.

Welcome to TAN. I’m Newshawk, the lovable but cantankerous Otaku Grandpa of the group, a TAN Casting Sensei (along with LadyOfWicca, PretearHimeno and Mystic), the benevolent dictator of the Claim Your Bishoujo/Bishounen game and compulsive list maker. I’m glad to see you’ve made it to the best little slice of anime heaven this side of the Pacific!

Oh, and get off my lawn!

I live in that van. The things I’ve seen…great to have ya here!

Well it not like I’m saying welcome to TAN for your sake or anything but welcome.

Welcome. I must say, check out Kampfer. I think you would get along well with Sayaka Nakao.

Welcome to you!

Oi!!!
Welcome to Planet TAN.
And don’t listen to these peeps.
Pedo Bear is your friend.
Take that ride in the magick candy van.
You only live once.

tonka wrote:

[quote]Oi!!!
Welcome to Planet TAN.
And don’t listen to these peeps.
Pedo Bear is your friend.