In Another World With My Smartphone / Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni

Thoughts after watching episode 7

You know… It isn’t awful awful from what I’ve seen so far. Maybe a bit bland, yes, but I think this one has many features from several newer series.

I’m specifically getting vibes from Grace Of Gods (Laid back series with OP protagonist Isekai having god’s blessing and direct communication to god), Farming Life in Another World (same as above, but subtract the god communication and add full harem), and Aristocrat’s Otherworldly Adventure (all of the above).

Not saying anything bad, just pointing it out, and they are common plot points in many Isekai too.

I could say this show so far is like vanilla ice cream: Plenty of things much more flavorful out there, but enjoyable enough for what it is.

Although I’m still saying MC is an unbuttered roll…

So. After marathoning the first season of the dub in one day, just had to mention these.

Bryson sounds decent as a replacement for Josh.

Linze’s chant for bubble bomb is different… Maybe that means the dub is closer to an accurate translation than season 1 was… A shame…

It’s not mentioned in the dub cast, but Brittney Karbowski (Mikan!!! :orange_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart:) reprises Francesca and Barry Yandel reprises God. :grin::+1:

“Can’t Be Hurt” Doesn’t Mean “Can’t be Bullied” | In Another World With My Smartphone

1 Like

Happily Ever After | In Another World With My Smartphone

1 Like

Warning - contains spoilers

Another Day, Another Demon Lord | In Another World With My Smartphone 2

1 Like

What Did You Say? | In Another World With My Smartphone

1 Like

ANN Review - In Another World With My Smartphone Season 2, Episodes 1-12 Streaming

by Christopher Farris, Jul 9th 2023