Kamisama Dolls

I wouldn’t call it wrong place at wrong time at all.

Number 1, the teacher was really a bi*** she choose to have sex with the father, and then mad at the son she choose to have sex with Aki, Aki called her out on it greatly. Also, she choose to dive in and save Aki. The only character that was really innocent in all of it was the poor dog, why did they kill the dog?

I wouldn’t say it is out of place either, the series has always had a serious streak.

I am however annoyed we still don’t know what was with the shot at the beginning of episode 1.

1 Like

I didn’t say it was out of place for the overall story, just merely rather depressing.

My theory on that scene is…

That was Amaterasu going rogue after someone not powerful enough tried to control it.
The blue flash was Kukuri’s protective power, the same one that Utao used in ep. 05.
I also kind of think, maybe that was the reason Aki turned darker.

That’s just my theory though, based on the information we have thus far.

1 Like

Plus, since that first scene looked like the younger version of Aki and Kyohei and one girl

Perhaps this is the main reason why Aki is obsessed with Kyohei. Kyohei demonstrated extreme and deadly power at that time. Perhaps Kyohei blocked that event from his memory?

1 Like

Ep. 08

Of course, they needed to throw in some comedy after that depressing episode.

I just feel so sorry for Utao though.
Aki’s attitude and things he says, are really starting to make her question what she’s doing.
I don’t remember whether it’s ever been stated what her age is, but she seems fairly young, and being young, she’s rather impressionable.

1 Like

ep. 8

So the first half was a bit of a waste, kind of creepy how so many people almost died. The second half was fun, Aki is a great character. She is finally realizing everyone in the show is nuts too.

1 Like

Best OP of the season, by the way.

1 Like

Yeah, it is really good.

It’s kind of a toss up between this, Blood-C, YuruYuri and Ro-Kyu-Bu! for me though.
I just can’t seem to pick which one I like best.

I do have to say though, this one definitely wins for animation uniqueness as far as the OP goes.

1 Like

Finished up ep. 09

A nice little laid back episode, with a little information thrown in for good measure.

1 Like

Finished up ep. 10

Looks like we finally get the story on what happened in the begining of the first episode.

Though I was correct in my assumption that it was Amaterasu in the begining, the situation was different that I thought it might be.
Mahiru is one annoying obsessive psychotic bitch though.

1 Like

Finished up ep. 11

Wow…

I knew Mahiru was an obsessive psycho from the last episode, but man, poor Hibino (and her boobs).
Though, apparently, Kyohei has faith enough in her to say she actually wouldn’t hurt anyone.
I find that hard to believe however, just with the way she’s been acting.
It’s the possible ‘others’ involved that Kyohei worries about that might do something.
And rightly so it seems, since this episode left off with what looked like a situation where Hibino is going to be raped.

1 Like

Finished up ep. 12

That was pretty awesome!

Nice to see Kuuko isn’t a truely bad person after all.

I noticed it before, but it was really obvious at the end of the episode this time…

The song changed for Kukuri at the end when Kyohei took over.

1 Like

I’m actually getting a little annoyed by that, no one is.

Ep 12

So Kyohei will finally show some butt kicking, I was on the fence about wanting this so we will see. Plus, Utao only wanted to stop Kuuko due to the cupcakes, yeah holding hostages isn’t any type of importance…
I love the fact that normal people are finding out about this, and would love to see that explored.

So all in all, I loved the last bit but this episode disappointed me.

1 Like

I think you’re referring to Mahiru, not Kuuko.
Kuuko is the policeman’s daughter who saved Hibino.

1 Like

I really don’t like Kuuko either but your right.

In fact the only female character I like in this show is Hibino, the rest are way too crazy for my taste.

1 Like

While not the best show of the summer, Kamisama Dolls was still enjoyable for what it was, though with all the mood swings, I’m still not sure what that was.

Brains Base certainly set it up for a second season, so I hope they can deliver.

1 Like

Kamisama Dolls Sequel Still Undecided

posted on 2011-10-18 23:31 EDT

1 Like

Can’t say I’m surprised either. I would watch a second season if it was produced, but I don’t know if I’d go as far as purchasing the show myself.

1 Like

This can get moved to the other section now.

Press Release

1 Like

Complete Collection Cover/Disc Art

DVD

Blu-ray

1 Like

Sentai Filmworks is have an English Cast Guessing Game on their Facebook page. Hop on over and give it a try!

https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/notes/sentai-filmworks/kamisama-dolls-guessing-game/584961634864286

1 Like