Koihime Musō

Just saw koihime muso. rin rin is the coolist thankfully the combat is beter then the pc game

Episode 13 –

Spoiler

This was a very enjoyable show, but this present day episode was hilarious with such an original way to win the position of student body president. The swan dance was hysterical and things like “elimination aquatic butt sumo” and “Eight Marine Formation: Big Boobs Can’t Make Sudden Stops Strategy” had me rolling!

I can’t believe Ensho won the competition by default, but I wouldn’t want to kiss that principal either!

How was season 2’s DVD release? Was it completely uncensored?

I was disappointed that for the 1st season, Sentai was given the version with the chibi scenes and no “loli oppai contest”. :whistle:

This starts this week on VOD.

Ep. 2

Shuri has interesting taste in reading material.

Episode 4 -

rather liked the Cho Sisters’ song, both the original version and the glitzed up version from later on.

Ep. 4

spoiler

I can’t believe they used a slightly reworded version of Dragon Slav from Slayers for their spell! :laugh:

[quote]Dragon Slav
“Darkness from twilight, crimson from blood that flows; buried in the flow of time; in Thy great name, I pledge myself to darkness! Those who oppose us shall be destroyed by the power you and I possess! DRAGU SLAVE!!”
[/quote]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxtgWI_UtMM

Also got a laugh out them eating the glow sticks.

Threads merged together.

Koihime Muso, Eps 1-12 + OVA, now live at HIDIVE

Another one bites the dust:

Didn’t pick this one up. Should try to get a copy before the price spikes…

1 Like

I never bought past the first season from the season releases . I was waiting to see if they ever got the better masters before I bought the rest . Who knows maybe they plan on getting the better masters , dubbing it , and putting a new Blu-ray set out . So probably try to pay the least amount as possible .

1 Like

The question remains:

Does Koihime Muso have enough popularity to warrant a Dub?

To Love Ru has been on the Dub request list since the first season was announced as licensed by Sentai. On top of that (and this is by no means of measurement), just compare the threads on the AN forums. KM just broke the 50 post barrier, while TLR is almost at the 400 post mark (and will break that barrier once more info on the dub surfaces).

There is hope for a BD release, but a dub is much less plausible.

Then again, you never know. After all, sex sells right? :rofl:

I think they got the show as part of a package deal and I think one of the other shows 11 EYES from the same studio is also unavailable . So may be just be expiring . Last time I said that the show got a dub rerelease announced .lol

1 Like

That’s right! 11 eyes didn’t get a BD release either! :thinking:

Did Myself, Yourself go out of print too?

Edit
Looking over the Sentai Store, that’s a no.

Adding to that, all the Koihime’s and Myself Yourself are still up on HiDive, but not 11eyes :thinking:

Edit 2

Amazon has it for $29.98 from The Anime Corner Store (RACS). With shipping, it’s less than $35, so I guess that’s the copy I’ll get.

1 Like

Better do it quick before he finds out it’s out of print and tries to sell it for $200 . lol

1 Like

Similar thing to 11 eyes!

Yesterday on Amazon, RightStuf had a copy for under $14 + shipping and he price matched it. Today, now that it’s gone, he matched it to Deep Discount at $26 + shipping :dizzy_face: