Konnichiwa! The Return of Darkskills p.2

Hello everyone! My name is Darkskills. I was once an active member of TAN forums long ago, then I disappeared for a long time, but now I am back.

For those who remember me;

1. Yes. I am still doing graphics / CG. I’m actually working on my own animation and a project with Shinichiro Watanabe and Dai Saito.
  2. Yes. I am still an international DJ / Producer travelling the globe. Yes, I’m usually on tour in Japan twice a year for about a month each time.

That’s it for now. I have lots of pics from Japan, I’ll be posting soon as well. In the meantime you can check me out (Rick Wade) on youtube spinning all over the globe including Japan. :slight_smile:

Welcome back to TAN. :slight_smile:

Welcome back. I remember you.

1. No I haven’t been convicted yet

2. Yes, I still collect original anime/manga art

Hello and welcome back to the TAN boards!! :3
I don’t remember you, though that is because I am a new member here. :stuck_out_tongue: All of that stuff sounds really cool, especally the touring DJ part. I think I will check out some of your works sometime in the near future! :slight_smile:

Welcome back to TAN. I’m Newshawk, the lovable but cantankerous Otaku Grandpa of the group, a TAN Casting Sensei (along with LadyOfWicca, PretearHimeno and Mystic), the benevolent dictator of the Claim Your Bishoujo/Bishounen game and compulsive list maker. I’m glad to see you’ve made it back to the best little slice of anime heaven this side of the Pacific!

Hey buddy! Let’s see some of that work you’ve been up to.

Welcome back! Although I don’t think we’ve met yet. :slight_smile:

outlander wrote:

[quote]Welcome back. I remember you.

1. No I haven’t been convicted yet

2. Yes, I still collect original anime/manga art[/quote]

However, he is still wanted for questioning in many ongoing cases.

Hello and welcome…back. I missed you the first time around too but join in often kay :wink:

This is the first time I’ve seen your username too. Welcome back! :woohoo: