Media Blasters News

Media Blasters FB Page
July 12, 2015

When it comes to DVD releases, what kind of extras do you like to see included for sub-only releases? What about extras you like for releases with dubs, or hentai releases? And yes, we know you all want to see some bluray releases in the future too…we hear you.

Also, in a sudden turn of events Koe de Oshigato sold out at CTCon yesterday!

Still no news on YamiBo? I haven’t counted yet, but I’d wager that I’ve gotten at least 50 “We’re working on it” emails from RightStuf about my pending-for-years order of that title.

I seriously hope that it will be dubbed. I also hope it won’t be a print-on-demand DVD-R, as that wasn’t on the table when I pulled the trigger on the preorder.

[quote=“celestial_being, post:57, topic:2025”]
Still no news on YamiBo? I haven’t counted yet, but I’d wager that I’ve gotten at least 50 “We’re working on it” emails from RightStuf about my pending-for-years order of that title.[/quote]
If you’ve been receiving emails from RightStuf in the last few days, you should read these posts.

[size=16]Media Blasters to Dub Aki Sora: Yume no Naka Anime[/size]
posted on 2015-08-08 03:45 EDT
Kitty Media already released anime of Masahiro Itosugi’s manga on subtitled DVD

Kitty Media just shared their latest acquisition, KanojoxKanojoxKanojo! We have been quite busy in the Media Blasters offices!

Sound Cadence Studios?

In house Dubbing Studio name?

Mark Gosdin

###Rio - Rainbow Gate! Anime to Get English Dub
posted on 2016-02-28 12:00 EST
Crunchyroll and Blu-ray Disc release planned for English dub

Wow, ANN sure was slow on this, you’d already gotten the news out 4 days ago lol.

2 Likes

###Press Release: Strawberry Panic Fresh Picked for V.O.D.
Mar 22nd 2016

Well, that’s just disappointing.

If RightStuf hadn’t canceled all the outstanding preorders when they retooled their site, I’d still have this on pre-order…and I did have it on pre-order for years. It’s been so long that I’m not even sure why I pre-ordered it in the first place lol.

###Media Blasters: Our Tentative Convention Schedule
Apr 2016

1 Like

###Media Blasters Anime Titles to Expire on Hulu
posted on 2016-05-06 03:45 EDT

1 Like

Streaming =/= Physcial

This is why I buy Physical releases and use Streaming as a sampling tool only.

Mark Gosdin

5 Likes

###MB VoiceWorks Dubbing Production Company Closes

posted on 2016-05-17 15:40 EDT

Media Blasters will continue to have in-house dubbing team

Rio - Rainbow Gate! Dub Clip