Missing Video Icons

I am currently not able to get to the episode icons on any of the pages for the anime videos. I was able to play videos the previous week. I’ve tried using both IE and google chrome with the same result. using IE update 9.0.13.

Are you talking about the Online Player or some sort of iOS player?

Please specify and then post the following informationa in the appropriate thread.

http://www.theanimenetwork.com/component/option,com_kunena/Itemid,183/catid,5/func,view/id,39967/limit,20/limitstart,1620/

[quote]* Give us a short summary of the problem you are experiencing with the Online Player.

• Did this just start happening, has it been going on for a while or is it a problem that came back after being fixed?

• Affected Show Title(s) - is it happening to a particular show, certain shows or everything

• Affected Episode Number(s) - is it happening to a particular episode, certain episodes or all episodes

• Affected Language Version - if the show is Dual Language, is it the dubbed, dubbed or both versions that are affected

• Affected Video Format - is it the SD, HD or both versions that are affected

• What Operating System are you using? Which version is it? (Windows Vista, Mac 10.4, etc)

• What Browser are you using? Which version is it? (Chrome, Internet Explorer 7, FireFox 3.6, etc)

• Is it happening in just one Browser or multiple browsers?

• Is your Flash Player/Plugin up to date?

If you are having trouble with smooth video playback, tell us about your internet connection:

• What type of connection are you using? (Cable, DSL, WiFI, ect)

• Run a speed test and post the download speed results - we recommend http://www.speedtest.net/[/quote]

http://www.theanimenetwork.com/component/option,com_kunena/Itemid,183/catid,5/func,view/id,62294/limit,20/limitstart,500/

[quote]If you have problems we need to know:

1. What kind of device: iPad, iPhone, iTouch,
  2. Version of device: iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4,
  3. iOS Version: 4.0, 4.1, 4.2,
  4. Connection type: 3G, WiFi,
  5. Are you using the App or Safari?
  6. Name of show and episode number (if an episode won’t load)
  7. Describe the problem you are experiencing.[/quote]

I see that you are obviously using Windows (not any of Apple’s iOS devices.) Can you provide any screen captures showing the problem?

-Joe

• Give us a short summary of the problem you are experiencing with the Online Player.
    -Normally I would go to the ‘What’s on’ page, select a title to watch and then click on an episode to watch. I’d normally would see an icon that I would click on to watch the episode. But now nothing happens when I click on the episode title I want to watch. I click on the title, but the video icon doesn’t open or appear.

• Did this just start happening, has it been going on for a while or is it a problem that came back after being fixed?
    -It just started happening this week. I was able to select videos fine during the previous week from the original post.

• Affected Show Title(s) - is it happening to a particular show, certain shows or everything
    -It affects every title on the site. Nothing opens when I click on it.

• What Operating System are you using? Which version is it? (Windows Vista, Mac 10.4, etc)
    I’m using Win7 64-bit

• What Browser are you using? Which version is it? (Chrome, Internet Explorer 7, FireFox 3.6, etc)
    I use internet explorer 9

• Is it happening in just one Browser or multiple browsers?
    I can get to the icon using Chrome, but Chrome will not let me login for subscriber content.

• Is your Flash Player/Plugin up to date?
    -Yes