Needless

Don’t worry, they will show up in a few episodes. :woohoo:

Other then that just an attempt to make the most ecchi ED ever. :silly:

I’m digging this new series. I love the humor and I love the dub. Just a nice, goofy comedy to make you smile.
Slick

I downloaded the first two episodes from iTunes and I have to say I’m really enjoying it. It’s just a lot of fun and the action sequences are really well done. Plus, it’s great to see a funny Foster dub again. Most of Sentai’s shows that have been dubbed are on the more serious side.

Finished the first collection today. Pretty effen kewl, if I say so myself. And the Secret of Lilly Academy shorts are just that: short and sweet.

Can’t wait for collection 2.

I get a Gurren Lagann vibe from the Anime. I hope it gets better.

The last episode 2 seem kinda kidsy except for

The rapidly disappearing top.

To some extent this does seem like a cheesecake anime with some of the cake missing and extra cheese.

The ending is the best.

With episode #4 saw a big problem with Kuchinashi.

She writes her dialogue down on a notebook. In at least this episode it was not subtitled. If that is not changed, VOD viewers will miss out on all her dialogue. That will be a shame as she can be rather funny and will be plain confusing at points.

@ShawnMerrow
I don’t know if it is because you mentioned it, but she is now subtitled in both dub and sub versions.

The VOD version?

Checked the VOD version before going to bed and still no subs. Were you referring to the online player?

A very big thank you for making the subs visible on the VOD version. :woohoo:

You’re lucky. The version on DirecTV does not have subtitles in that one scene 21 minutes in to Episode 04.

(blue haired girl with blue necktie speaking)
Iron Mountain, huh? That’s a troublesome looking place they’ve gone into.
(Shorter blonde holds up a notepad with three lines of Japanese text.)
Still, beating them will be easy!
(cue music as ED starts).

Episode 05, on the other hand, does have translations for Kuchinashi’s written messages.

Also did not get them for #4.

This is what her card says:
“Once inside, there’s bound to be no other means of exit.”

One thing I noticed with ep. 5 is the ED has lyrics, too. I don’t remember it having them before.

Sentai Adds Needless Sci-Fi Anime to Hulu

posted on 2011-05-16 23:45 EDT
Adaptation of Kami Imai’s manga now streaming free in the U.S.

Watched the first set the other day. I’m enjoying it for what it is.
I think Kuchinashi is my favorite character so far and Secret of Saint Lilly Academy shorts are hilarious.

Since you are such a big fan, can you answer some questions for me about this show? Is the main guy a priest? What kind of order is this? I am not critizing the show, they are great looking characters, but I am little confused. Thank you for your help.

Honestly only having seen half of the series not sure I can answer.

Think he is more of a self-proclaimed priest then a member of any specific order.