No Game No Life

^^^^*

From Sentai Shop:

INVENTORY UPDATE (08/27/18)
We are working to secure all remaining available inventory, to be made available via our shop for a limited time. This item is not currently available to ship immediately as we are in the process of securing the additional inventory. ETA: 09/27/18

1 Like

But that Amazon estimated maximum release date though…

1 Like

Update No Game No Life Zero PBS
#### From Sentai Shop:
This item is currently not available to ship immediately as we are in the process of securing remaining inventory. This item is available via our shop for a limited time, order today to secure a copy. ETA: 10/09/18

1 Like

Another update:
#### From Sentai Shop:
This item is currently not available to ship immediately as we are in the process of securing remaining inventory. This item is available via our shop for a limited time, order today to secure a copy. ETA: 10/30/18

10/30/18 now

1 Like

O_o

Hugs my copy of the PBS

2 Likes

Update: Now 11/13/18

1 Like

Glad I bought that copy off eBay now .

2 Likes

So NGNL0 PBS shares the same fate as MonMusu PBS, but with an even longer delay.

“Hugs both sets even tighter than before :cry:

How long do y’all think the PBS will stay in stock once it’s actually released?

I’m thinking not long ,but it really depends on what they are printing the run for . I’m curious if there was a issue with some of the run and they shipped what they had or if they really underestimated the demand by this much to delay it this long .

I did notice there was a seller in Texas that had quite a few on eBay around the time the delay was announced .

1 Like

No Game No Life Zero is Available English subtitled on Prime .

1 Like

Even though I got a copy from eBay I left my Rightstuf order intact .
No Game No Life Zero Premium Edition Box Set Blu-ray/DVD is now in-stock and shipping from Rightstuf again .

P.S.

I really just forgot to cancel .

3 Likes

Looks like Amazon has No Game No Life Zero LE for $12.99 - better hurry

2 Likes

Trial Deck+ & Booster Pack No Game No Life

No Game No Life - Opening | This Game

No Game No Life - Ending | Oracion

1 Like

No Game No Life Zero PBS Out of Print at Sentai Shop

2 Likes

Also gone from Right stuff.

1 Like

Surprised for how many times in was $12.99 or I believe less at one point it did not go sooner . Still in stock at Amazon and Best Buy . I ended up with three copies . Had the one from eBay ordered from pretty sure an employee of Sentai when was not sure if it was coming back in stock , then the one I forgot to cancel from Rightstuf , and finally the one I ordered at $12.99 for someone ,but they had already gotten a copy .

1 Like

Complete Collection Cover/Disc Art

Steelbook

1 Like
1 Like

Very interesting indeed :thinking::thinking::thinking: