Old member, new intro

Hello everyone. I am Jonathan, a freelance writer in Southern California who loves watching anime. My favorite series so far are “Durarara!!”, “Baccano!” and “The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.” B)

I’ve been on this website for about three months, but I stopped for a while, because I was busy with work. But I’m back now. It took a while to remember my password again, but I’ve returned for my first post. Douzo Yoroshiku!

Well damn! It’s great to have you back with us John, what have you been up to? Tell us all about it man, have you been keeping up with the new series coming out?

Welcome back!

Welcome back. :slight_smile:

Hi… Note my Avatar

Hi and welcome! :slight_smile:

Yeah, welcome to the forums! Hope you have fun!

Thanks for coming back! :slight_smile:

yomiko4216 wrote:

[quote]Hello everyone. I am Jonathan, a freelance writer in Southern California who loves watching anime. My favorite series so far are “Durarara!!”, “Baccano!” and “The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.” B)

I’ve been on this website for about three months, but I stopped for a while, because I was busy with work. But I’m back now. It took a while to remember my password again, but I’ve returned for my first post. Douzo Yoroshiku![/quote]

So those are your favorite series? You should watch High School of the Dead; it’s pretty good