Old School TAN crew

Eightdevil+ wrote:

[quote]
Funchick, I still talk to her from time to time. xD[/quote]

Ha! She was cool, though I remember somehow getting on her and kmw’s bad side right before the forum switched over. I was a bit of a manipulative ass back then, which is probably what landed me my mod position in the first place. :silly:

Yeah, kmw12, right?

I spoke to him online maybe 5 or 6 months ago. Said he’d keep up with IM’ing me whenever we were online at the same time. Haven’t spoken to him since.

Yeah, he’d always speak in third-person. He and outlander were good friends. I wonder if outlander is still in contact with him.

And then the front page of everything else was full of “I have a confession to make” threads, haha.

Right, I do remember him. He was actually somewhat active on the previous forum but stopped once people stopped barraging him with insults. I dunno why, I mean, he would could get pretty in-your-face, but he seemed like a cool guy to me.

Hentai wrote:

[quote]

I spoke to him online maybe 5 or 6 months ago. Said he’d keep up with IM’ing me whenever we were online at the same time. Haven’t spoken to him since.[/quote]

Same thing happened to me. Last time we talked was nearly a year ago now. <__<

[quote]

And then the front page of everything else was full of “I have a confession to make” threads, haha.[/quote]

That was the other thing that crossed my mind. All the copycat threads. Rofl

He seemed extremely troll-like to me. He loved the negative attention he received.

More nostalgia: The Light and Dark Clubs, and how they always used to fight to get newbies to join them. Rofl. I recall being part of the ‘Dark’ one. If I recall, you were the originator of the ‘Light’ One.
Oh and, let’s not forget our battles to be the first to greet the new members with our “canned” responses. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ha, I remember that, I think Eight greeted me first, then hentai a split second later lol.

Ah memories. I LOVE YOU ALL! BAWWWWWWW… eh like, ehhh might wave to you if I saw you at a convention. -will probably never go to one- lol

WHAT I WILL WAVE AT YOU UNTIL YOU WAVE BACK!

Yeah Hentai i remember your days of epic donkey hide. Although what makes me feel so newb was when I thought that post count was a precious commodity untill the spam forum was made and I lost half my post count lol.

Rai wrote:

I’M PRETENDING I DON’T KNOW YOU EXCLAMATION POINT!

I’m about to rock this bi-atch old skool!

sniff good times

well i am glad i was at least mentioned. i have kinda been falling off the face of this forum since the RP style changed and a few B& and yeah… lets just say a lot has happened since i have joined 4 years ago a few months before the vbforum update or whatever

oh and just to let you guys know i sent a few nukes over here from another forum. hope you guys don’t mind the mess after they hit

d14 wrote:

It depends… who are they? :stuck_out_tongue:

not sure if any users came but i sent them from the Anime Central forums

D’s army…

d14 wrote:

There are a couple I’d like to ask you about… :angry:

Rai wrote:

I remember looking at the thread and thinking: “What a fag.”

Yes, good times, indeed.

do i even want to know?

[size=4]I hate not posting in mangenta anymore… h/o, I’m gonna try

soisoisoisoi