Raise your hand if you've hooked up on TAN

So has anybody found a love match on TAN? If you have raise your hand. So , did you meet in real life or is it just in the cybering stage? Are you flirting here and there and think it could be more? But the important thing is that it all started here.

:blush: :kiss: :blush: :kiss: :blush: :kiss: :blush: :kiss: :blush: :kiss: :blush: :blush: :kiss: :blush: :kiss: :blush: :kiss: :blush: :kiss: :blush:

-sigh- Never thought I’d be “one of those people” but…

And yes we met in real life, the whole nine yards. And if I’m the only one who admits to this (knows I’m not alone) I’m going to be super pissed.

TAN truely is E Harmony for nerds.

…it was the greatest love in the history of everything…ever. We laughed, we played, we fooled around with each other, and other people too! We were inseparable, until one day, everything just stopped. We didn’t see each other for days, which then turned to weeks…and have now turned to months. I miss our time together everyday, but I know that my special someone is doing just fine, or at least I hope. I MISS YOU HENTAI. ;_____;

This is a picture of us with Wofflerz and alita at our car wash themed double date:

Pretear took the picture. Shak was too cool to be in the pic. ;_;

I guess I can close this thread now. :whistle:

Froggy: I know I know ALL the details but, come on, give the people a crumb at least. At least until you’re comfortable enough to use extensive adjectives.

Slowhand wrote:

O RLY? -smirk- Slow Slow Slow…

Also Rai, I was deeply hurt to learn that not only did Hentai leave us for being a doctor -scoffs- he left you, his caramel teddy bear. It GRIEVES.

PretearHimeno wrote:

[quote]Froggy: I know I know ALL the details but, come on, give the people a crumb at least. At least until you’re comfortable enough to use extensive adjectives.

[/quote]

A crumb huh? Lets see. We have also made the leap into real life. And met in person over New Years. Is that crumbie enough for you? I kind of want to see if he will show up with his hand raised. (clears throat nervously)

Froggy wrote:

I want to see how he posts lol and also responds to the PM I sent him. That was pretty hilarious you meeting him for the first time over the same weekend me and shak spent together (our second trip, it lasted a week, we were snowed in for two days). It was a happy new year indeed.

Well, can’t say I’ve ‘hooked up’ but there is someone I’ve attempted to flirt with here. It doesn’t seem to have gone anywhere, which isn’t that surprising as I doubt I’ll ever get over the many burns from before her (if you beat a cat enough times he’ll start clawing and biting back no matter how gentle of a temper he has, keep it up long enough and he’ll start to strike first), but it’s still nice to occasionally fantasize that maybe she does like me as well.

I’m not going to name names though, I don’t want to embarrass her by associating her with me.

Thank god for two day snow falls! (And nerd girls, thank god for nerd girls.)

I wish I could find someone on TAN. Feels like most of the regulars are guys so have just given up hope and enjoyed the “Guy’s Club” discussions about Anime :wink:

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/7136/nooney.png

Alas, Outlander has no one on TAN

Teh waifu would be most put out

outlander wrote:

[quote]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/7136/nooney.png

Teh waifu would be most put out[/quote]

Dont cry outlander, one day you will find the “someone special for you” ~~ Chobits :slight_smile:

Rei4Shinji87 wrote:

[quote]outlander wrote:

[quote]

Dont cry outlander, one day you will find the “someone special for you” ~~ Chobits :)[/quote]

Outlander is our resident pervert in theory only. He is actually a big ol’ squishy, lovey, teddy bear but just for his one and only waifu (wife). He doesn’t really want a TANnett, he just wants one of us to make him a sandwich from time to time.

Froggy wrote:

[quote]Rei4Shinji87 wrote:

[quote]

Dont cry outlander, one day you will find the “someone special for you” ~~ Chobits :slight_smile:

Outlander is our resident pervert in theory only. He is actually a big ol’ squishy, lovey, teddy bear but just for his one and only waifu (wife). He doesn’t really want a TANnett, he just wants one of us to make him a sandwich from time to time.[/quote]

Ohh ok, I understand^^ Yea Outlander, dont want to upset the wife…

IT’S BETTER WHEN IT’S CONSENSUAL ANYWAY, OUTLANDER.

And considering how much he talks about the beauty of Mrs. Outlander and how much he loves her, the perv bit gets even harder to buy. (Sorry if I blew your cover, dude!)

PretearHimeno wrote:

YA! -erupts into fits of tears-

Where is my nerd in shining armor!?

Awe Inphy, shall I play matchmaker?