Watch on Crunchyroll

Official Japanese Website

ANN Page

Genres: comedy, slice of life
Themes: fanservice, Harem, Moe, school
Objectionable content: Mild
Number of Episodes: 13
Vintage: 2013-01-05
Opening Theme: “Girlish Lover” by Chinatsu Akasaki, Yukari Tamura, Hisako Kanemoto and Ai Kayano
Ending Theme: “Wonder Tale” by Yukari Tamura

Plot Summary: A young boy called Eita enters high school aiming for the National University School of Medicine. Because of his parents’ divorce and his goal, he shuns anything to do with romance or love. One day Masuzu, the school beauty with the silver hair, who’s just returned to the country, enters his life in a most unexpected way. Chiwa, his childhood friend since elementary school, will not let this go without a fight. (from ANN)

OreShura Romantic Comedy Light Novels Get TV Anime

posted on 2012-07-06 02:28 EDT
Yūji Yūji’s story about childhood friend feuding with girlfriend for boy’s affections

This one really makes me laugh. Musuzu is quite the character - pure evil! :laugh:

And I really love the “Death Note” notebook!

Episode 10

So, now the girls know that Masuzu’s relationship with Eita is fake. Things can only get funnier from here! I just feel sorry for poor Eita.

Aniplex USA Picks Up Vividred Operation, Oreshura

posted on 2013-09-14 16:35 EDT
Both complete DVD boxes slated for December

I’ll definitely be picking this one up. Bummer there isn’t a BD release but I’ll take what I can get.

Or you can just wait a little longer for the probable import BD release or, long shot here, the domestic BD release with the new dub because Neon Alley decide to stream it.

Me…I can wait… B)

At this point, hasn’t AoA taught us that their early adopters get burned? With the debatable exception of those who bought the KnK bluray, didn’t every other early adopter get shafted by a later release of the same property by AoA?

Received the DVD set yesterday.

Besides the series on 3 DVDs you get a slipcase cover, reversible DVD case cover (Cover side a Features Chiwa and Masuzu, Cover side B features Himeka and Ai.)

Also included is a series Booklet which the cover is done in the style of Puchi Lemon, the magazine Chiwa reads throughout the series. It includes Character profiles, Episode descriptions, and some art prints of the series.

While a little bit pricey, the extras do make up for it. While I’m still not sold on Aniplex’s pricing structure, if they continue to produce extras like this, I may be more inclined to buy stuff I’m interested in from them.

seen the first episode and already hope Chiwa kills that b^%$@! please revert back to the fighting bit and let Chiwa vanishment this world-o and do stuck up snobby b#^&% enough damage to send her back to being the cute innocent Primura from Shuffle!

i hope this anime finally has the “nice guy” let the b@#$( get stuck somewhere and injured cause i am sick of seeing these abusive %HFDTYing characters not get what is due to them!

[quote=“shadzar”]seen the first episode and already hope Chiwa kills that b^%$@! please revert back to the fighting bit and let Chiwa vanishment this world-o and do stuck up snobby b#^&% enough damage to send her back to being the cute innocent Primura from Shuffle!

i hope this anime finally has the “nice guy” let the b@#$( get stuck somewhere and injured cause i am sick of seeing these abusive %HFDTYing characters not get what is due to them![/quote]

Shad during the course of the series it’s explained why Masuzu is the way she is and why she, like Eita, are love averse.

I have seen it all by now. :wink: Just the abuse factor, even if “love averse” is still what angers me even after it ended.

I guess she wasn’t evil enough, but too evil, which makes me see her as just pathetic. Seriously, she just came off as an attention whore even after the Aunt’s beauty pageant thing. It is one thing to help someone, but he didn’t seem that much a masochist to take her abuse just because of the notebook which he pretty much gave away what was in it throughout the story. I an jsut find no reason he should have been nice to her. She reminds me of Paris Hilton, spoiled little rich kid with more money than she knows what to do with jsut crying for attention even though she has skills she could use to devote her time doing something productive. I seriously hate people like her on and off the screen.

Seriously, she juat reminds me of Paris Hilton, nothing more, nothing less. Get her a room in a psych ward next to Liz form Hellboy and call it a day. (Paris and this character.)

Funimation Adds Oreshura Anime

posted on 2020-09-21 16:17 EDT by Alex Mateo

1 Like