My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU / Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru

My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU / Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru.

20fecd8a-bb73-4d53-a04d-a4022bde3267

Genres: comedy, romance, slice of life
Themes: harem, school, school club, school life, social psychology
Objectionable content: Mild
Plot Summary: (TAN) When the loner Hachiman Hikigaya is coerced into joining the “Services Club” run by the smart, attractive, and stuck up Yukino Yukinoshita, it’s a recipe for disaster! But we haven’t yet added the third caustic ingredient! Bright and cheery Yui Yuigahama needs the Service Club’s help to bake cookies. It could be a recipe for romance. It could just as easily end in a nuclear meltdown! Get ready for romantic comedy gone totally wrong as the barrage à trois of the Service Club is unleashed!
Number of episodes: 13
Vintage: 2013-04-04

ANN Info Page

Sentai Filmworks Press Release (S1)

My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU TOO! / Yahari Ore no Seishun Love-Come wa Machigatte iru. - Zoku-

320673efcacdbdb0d6222156f8d797ce1504216291_full

Genres: comedy, drama, romance
Themes: school, social psychology
Objectionable content: Mild
Plot Summary: (TAN) A new season brings a while new set of challenges for Yukino, Yui and Hachiman. As the Service Club steps back into high gear, the club returns to their mission of helping the student body with their problems. What awaits the three friends this coming year? Find out in My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU, TOO!
Number of episodes: 13
Vintage: 2015-04-02

My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU TOO! info on ANN

ANN Anime Spotlight: My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU TOO! (Yahari Ore no Seishun Love-Come wa Machigatte iru. - Zoku-)

My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU Climax / Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru

Number of Episodes: 12
Vintage: 2020-04

ANN Info Page

My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU (OVA) - Vintage: 2013-09-19

‘My Youth Romantic Comedy Is Wrong As I Expected’ Light Novels Get TV Anime

posted on 2012-07-09 08:30 EDT by Egan Loo
Wataru Watari’s story about unfriendly boy who joins service club with his school’s prettiest girl

‘My Youth Romantic Comedy Is Wrong As I Expected’ Cast, Staff Revealed

posted on 2012-12-17 23:38 EST by Egan Loo

I figured I’d get a jump on the upcoming TBS series for the Spring '13 season, since Sentai has been snatching up all the recent TBS series.

‘My Youth Romantic Comedy Is Wrong as I Expected’ Anime’s 1st Promo Streamed

posted on 2013-03-08 08:30 EST by Sarah Nelkin
Takuya Eguchi, Saori Hayami star in romantic comedy anime in April

And here’s the English TBS promo flyer.
I changed the title to reflect the English title, incase Sentai sticks with that.

‘My Youth Romantic Comedy Is Wrong as I Expected’ Anime’s Teaser Posted

posted on 2013-03-30 01:03 EDT by Jennifer Sherman
Adaptation of Wataru Watari’s romantic comedy novels to premiere on April 4

Crunchyroll to Stream ‘My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU’ TV Anime

posted on 2013-04-09 14:53 EDT by Crystalyn Hodgkins
Adaptation of Wataru Watari’s romantic comedy novels to premiere on site on April 11

Ep. 01

That was actually a pretty good introductory first episode.

Though it did get a bit heavy on the verbal sparring match part, which made it drag a bit.
All in all though, this looks like it’ll turn out to be a rather good series thus far.

It was a good episode and set things up nicely. Can’t wait to see how it ends up! :lol:

Episode 2 –

I’m really loving the essays that Hachiman writes. It looks like there was an incident in his past and perhaps that is why he cut himself off, preferring to be alone. But I have a feeling it won’t be for long. He already tried to stand up for Yui.

Episode 3 –

spoiler

Hachiman seems to be very enamored of Totsuka! Not only does Totsuka ask Hachiman for help, he also shows up at the Service Club with a request as well. It was funny that Yui considered herself an instant member of the club!

For all that Totsuka puts into tennis, he isn’t very good. And when Yui gets injured during the game, Hachiman steps up! But perhaps not in a good way. It was nice of Yukino to take over for Yui, but I think she was a little flustered at being called a friend.

Once the game resumes, it seems to become a grudge match between Yukino and Miura and the guys get left out. They gain quite a crowd, but Yukino tires easily and turns the game over to Hachiman. Can he do it? With the wind on his side, he does, but the losing side wins the crowd with a nice save by Hayama.

I like how Hachiman refers to the gods of “rom-com” with a girl/girl – guy/guy outcome, but in the end, compliments the rom-com for a sense of humor as he gets an eyeful of the girls changing. And also gets a tennis racket to the head!

Ep. 03

The Gods of Rom-Com can be both sadistic and merciful depending on their whim, as Hikki learns.

COMING TO ANIME NETWORK IN MAY!

Watch My Teen Romantic Comedy ~ SNAFU on Anime Network Online STARTING May 13th @ 1:00 AM EST / May 12th @ 10:00 PM PST

Episode 4 –

spoiler

Desired career: Stay at home Dad! :laugh: And Hachiman came up with some good arguments too!

The Service Club has to investigate some slanderous text messages and I like how Yukino first accused Hachiman, but then thought better of it. Nice to see that Hachiman is still enamored of Totsuka too. That should give Ebina something to fantasize about! I laughed when Hachiman asked Totsuka to make him miso soup every morning. Then he asks Totsuka to say his name and it looks like he really liked the way it was said!

But getting back to the chain mails – Hachiman kind of solves the problem by getting the three suspects to become friends. And he gets to team up with Hayama – and Totsuka of course! Can they be considered friends as well? But then all the girls go after Hayama, the popular guy!

I also like Hachiman’s little sister and I hope she pops up more.

The TAN premiere is errored on the greyed out Language Selection screen.
So it looks like you’ll have to wait on this one until they’re back in the office tomorrow morning.

S1 Episode 1 is now live at ANO

Episode 5 –

spoiler

Once again, Yukino tries to put the blame on Hachiman for something he had nothing to do with – like corrupting Saki just by being in the same class as her.

I really enjoyed Yukino’s conversation with Kamakura, Hachiman’s cat. I can only imagine what they were saying about Hachiman! LOL

They find Saki working in a bar in order to help pay off her parent’s debt, but they also find out that Yukino’s father is a politician. The fact that Saki mentioned it seemed to really upset Yukino.

Again, Hachiman solves the mystery – Saki is working so she can pay for college and not be a burden to her family. It was funny when Hachiman called Yukino a “Yukipedia” when she mentioned that he had no friends.

And now Hachiman knows who Yui really is! He thinks now that she’s just being nice to him only because of his accident and not because she wants to be his friend. She calls him a jerk and runs off and Hachiman admits to himself that he hates “nice girls”. I don’t think Hachiman realizes that he’s a nice guy as well.

This might a show that might have me watch on CR in the long run.

It is rather good. Kinda reminds me of Hagani with the Toradora protaginist vibe. And it has one of the greatest teachers ever!

I am glad to see this one and a few others coming here though. I was watched out on shows I like so had to go to another site and found some. Luckily, they are all here now :cheer:

My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU Gets More Anime

posted on 2013-05-16 11:00 EDT by Egan Loo
Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru anime spinoff episode, game OVA