Phantom ~Requiem for the Phantom~

[size=16]Phantom ~Requiem for the Phantom~[/size]

[quote]Genres: action, drama, psychological, romance
Themes: assassins, boys with guns, crime, girls with guns
Objectionable content: Intense
Plot Summary: A spate of mafia assassinations occurs in America, the work of the mysterious organization named Inferno. “Phantom” is their most strongest and capable assassin, however a lone tourist witnesses Phantom’s latest act of murder. He unwittingly exposes the top assassin’s true identity, a young girl named Ein. Witnesses are usually killed, but the man is captured and taken to be brainwashed into “Zwei”, Inferno’s newest assassin, with no memory of who he is. From this point on, Zwei is drawn into a world of conspiracy, deceit and violence.
Number of episodes: 26
Vintage: 2009-04-02[/quote]
ANN Info Page

RightStuf Links
Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom DVD Part 1 (Hyb)
Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom DVD Part 1 (Hyb) Limited Edition
Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom DVD Part 2 (Hyb)

So since the other topic was locked, figure I might as well make one of my own. I bought the limited edition and 2nd boxset of this a few days ago at Best Buy and can’t put the show down. I’m watching this series right now and it’s blowing me away. So far I have it rated as 10/10. This series is perfect. it’s dark, gripping, suspenseful, and cruel. And it has so much style to it! This show is perfectly paced. it’s quite faster then Madlax and Noir were, but don’t expect Black Lagoon level non-stop action either. This is a show that does things it’s own way. This series is amazing. I love the characters! And there’s so many great twists and turns in the story you won’t see coming. So many points where if one tiny little thing happened a little differently the story would have gone down an entirely different path, and would be vastly different. I love this! I think this is going to be my favorite show from Mashimo, even beating out Dominion which is quite a feat. Because if anyone knows me, they know how much I love that show.

So this got no comments at all? Nothing? Really guys? CHECK IT OUT. it’s a great show.

Saw the entire series subbed and liked it. Only seen ep. 1 dubbed but thought they did a good job on it. It is on my to buy list.

Yeah I really love the dub! Funimation gave it a very fresh and lively one at that! This show is a keeper. Saw the entire thing, and it’s a nail biter until the last second on that 26th episode.

Crunchyroll Adds “Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom” From Funimation!

February 15, 2018 1:30am CST
Series available now